Valued Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

Auntg, loved that story!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  ❤️💚

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

hello all

MM loved your dh tale of trying to find karo syrup. i was chuckling thru whole event.

not much with me

did chores,

both walks

going to be a cold one, the cold front pushed thru late morn. it is getting bitter cold outside

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

dh took me to target, boscov's,walmart today, home by 2pm, church at 4pm on line, did get a full walk in.

got a call from my dd today,she had to take her 16 yr old in to A I DUPONT CHILDRENT HOSPITAL . she began having problems during night. tests run, grand daughter got a concussion from that car accident,she is on bed rest/ light duty type stuff,she is at home. she had a late birthday party tonight. she turned 16 today.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

My short grocery list turned into a scavenger hunt for McCormick red lidded fennel seeds. I'm almost out of them & 3 stores later, none to be found! Must be a shortage again. Must get more peanut pieces for the birds. I must be the only one with a feeder.

@viva923  Sorry your GD has a concussion. 

Going to make chicken francese again tonight.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

finally a semi quiet day.

did attend morn church 8am.

came home, did chores. dh ran errands while i did chores, dh got home about noonish,we had lunch dh had to go back out for more groceries he forgot on 1st run of the day.

actually nice today, sunny and warmish.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR KIND THOUGHTS ABOUT MY GRAND DAUGHTER

Honored Contributor

hey all

found out today about my testing on 24th december why paperwork said this part of my body for testing but the other part needs to be tested. Dr. did write wrong order for tests, test place caught error, he corrected the tests needed, just no one ever informed me about this error. the tests run on 24th dec, were correct.

not much else guys, did chores, did walks, folded clothes,

left overs for dinner, not much else guys. later

Honored Contributor

@viva923 , I'm sorry to hear about your DGD's  concussion. A belated happy16th birthday to her.
I'm glad your testing orders are cleared up...smh on that one. Good luck!

Good Night Everyone....

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--Our Xmas was really nice, our friends were happy not to be by themselves.  I did absolutely nothing the day after Xmas, so tired from all that cooking!  DD left the day after Xmas and DS took us out to dinner since I cooked so much for the holidays, it was appreicated.  We were invited over to our friends house for NYE's, it's the couple that we had over for Xmas, they invited a few other couples, so they'll be eight of us all together.  It's the group that golfs together, plays pickleball together so they're our "bubble" group.  Last year we went to a really big NYE's party, about 30 of us and it was warm out and we played corn hole and had a great time but we can't do that this year.  Funny thing is that before we moved here we never went out NYE's, we always had a small NY's day dinner party.  Hopefully next year we'll be back to the big groups again.  

Honored Contributor

hey guys

had to put on long johns that wind is whipping outside. it is a cold wind too. back to being warm.

not much here.

dh and i did majority of tuesday work yesterday so today was super light day of cleaning . wow does this feel good.

dh took his car for servicing, had to get oil changed and new timing belt was replaced he had over 130 thousand on his car.

sunny but cold today.

ok guys later.