Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

not much here

covid is running rampant here too.not sure if i will do facials till further notice.

did both I pads of mine and my mac computer. glad i upgraded yesterday dh did for me.

chilly wet wind here out of northwest, could have snow tonight had showers roll thru earlier this afternoon.

not much else. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

wow did it get cold as the day progressed

watching Bull, new t.v. Show.

not to much else. Just put dinner on to reheat.

not much else right now guys

Esteemed Contributor

hi everyone. it may be getting time to turn the news on TV off again on. it's so stressful to constantly hear how bad this pandemic is. schools around here have closed again.  mask mandates and curfews are being brought up again by the governor.

I talked to DD today. we won't see her for Thanksgiving. she and her DH will have to work the next day and she said a quiet Thanksgiving at home would be better for them anyway, due to the virus.

home made soup from the freezer will be an easy supper tonight.

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Barnett reservoir sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

DB3FC8AF-B58C-4141-9AD4-4FAA1F25E3ED.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Had a busy day here. Cleaned a few mirrors, cleaned the top of an armoire &  put our 2 Vermont teddy bears on dryer fluff. I had to wet dust their clothing. I was afraid to toss them in the machine because one label said hand wash. After they were cleaned I put them in plastic bags and into our 'toy' closet. I had some silk look hydrangeas in a vase that I swished through a sink of soapy water. I rinsed them off & let them air dry. They look a lot brighter now. 

The highlight of the day was the lawn crew picking up the bulk of our leaves. I can now see the grass! 

Cases are slowly ticking up here too. Worried about that too. 

Have a great evening. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

new covid restriction go into effect next week monday, curtailing people at eating out, shopping,churches. 

not much here

did chores,

took walk

folded 1 load of clothes 2nd load in dryer

mighty cold outside, winds are howling 

ok guys later

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm taking a quick break from my volunteer work to say hi to you all. Ever since the pandemic started, people have wanted to adopt dogs! Since a lot of people are working from home now, this is a good time to adopt a dog. We sure are busy. 

The governor is closing down some things here too. They are encouraging people to stay home for Thanksgiving. My DH and I will be alone this year. We are cooking a small turkey.

I hope everyone is doing well. I need to get back to my work now. Blessings to you all! ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

same ol', same ol'

chores,walk,fold clothes, do computer work.

dh and i are staying home for thanksgiving too, just a turkey breast for us.

ok guys that is all for now,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon. Just got an Instacart order. Couldn't get the Cornish hens or Ruffles potato chips. Trying to contact the larger supermarket isn't working either. It rings & rings! Need to ask if they have both items. Apparently Instacart shops the closest store to my home if there are more than one of the same supermarket name in the area; but you can text the shopper to go to the other store according to Instacart when I called them. 

Had to move the water saucer with the de-icer because tne GFI outlet isn't working. I checked it with a nightlight! The GFI on the patio is working. 
Will have to have the electrician back after Thanksgiving to change it out & the motion sensor because it isn't turning on at night when I went out there last night to refill a feeder. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Good Evening Friends, just stopping in for a quick good night. We are now on a curfew out here starting Saturday. So many restrictions being placed. A few of our favorite restaurants have now had to shut their doors. Like @MariotaMurielle , It's hard to watch the news anymore. It will just be the two of us for Thanksgiving. Our son has to work, and our daughter will be out of town. Our DIL wants us to spend it with her family. It will be the first of holidays without her mother. We're grateful but decided not to. I usually go to a lot of work planning and cooking. It will be very basic this year. 

I hope everyone's staying safe and well...Good Night!😴💕

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

hi friends. DH spent most of the day checking his game cameras and doing reconnaissance in the areas where he's going to be hunting. I think the first day of gun season is Saturday. he really hasn't been able to hunt in the last couple of years, so he's very excited.

@SleeplessinSD, it will be just DH and me at Thanksgiving too. I'll do a turkey breast but I'm not sure I'll make dressing, although I got a big frown from DH when I told him that. I imagine he'll talk me into it. I think the holidays will be difficult for a lot of people this year.

I stayed semi-busy today with eBay and reading. I didn't sleep well last night, so I was moving a little slow today.

there was an earthquake in north Mississippi today. it was a very small one but the New Madrid fault zone runs across the north-west edge of Mississippi so I think it made some people nervous.

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Biloxi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

88638A5E-75CB-4087-ADCE-85897A9ECA6F_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich