Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@SleeplessinSD @MariotaMurielle @viva923 @JustJazzmom @Hayfield 

122099A0-1742-4612-8D6D-1B9176BFDECE.jpeg

I have been gone far too long but there were some changes I had to make in my life.

It feels as if the changing process is finished, but if I disappear for long it will only be because of more settling.

Will explain more later, just know that I'm still with ya.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

really not much here

did my chores, did my walk, clothes in the dryer. not much else.

sun it out,but a very chilly wind so you need to bundle up for walks

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

got up did chores, laid down for about an hour this morn,took walk, have clothes to fold

not much else later guys

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon all! Did an Instacart order yesterday for mostly refrigerated items. I asked for 1 banana and got 1 bunch! LOL That's okay. Hopefully will ripen in time for the banana nut muffins I intend to make with our GS when they come.

They asked me today about where to get tested for Covid upon leaving NY as MA has put in place more restrictions. I gave them the names of 3 local labs with their phone numbers so they can call ahead to ask questions.

Today did a touch less curbside pickup of peanut pieces for the wild birds. Then I came home. We are expecting rain later on today and the wind has picked up.

Must start getting tonight's meal in place. Making pork meatballs with ginger, garlic and bread crumbs with fish sauce. I am substitutiing the Ritz crackers in the recipe for the bread crumbs. I am also using the Gourmet Garden ginger that is found in a small plastic container in the produce section as the ginger.

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1019764-pork-meatballs-with-ginger-and-fish-sauce

Have a great Sunday all.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

heyall

not much here

just doing my afternoon check in.

just left overs for my dinner tonight.

gale force winds and looks like rain, very overcast.

not much else. Later guys

Honored Contributor

hey all

wow what an undertaking dh did today. he updated my OS system on my MAC computer. huge undertaking. took him hundreds of calls to apple he was able to work thru all the kinks which there many of. new system is up and running.  now have to get use to the new system

OK guys later

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon! We had wild weather last night. A lot of wind & minimal rain. No loss of power but parts of NJ before the storm crossed into NY caused power outages, trees down & a tornado warning to boot!

Today cut back the last rose in our rose garden & cut back the clematis by pruning it back. It would eventually die back anyway so aI'm removing it now instead of the spring. 

It's a decent day outside with only a jacket needed. I had to pick up some blown boxes from neighbors homes & put them at the curb for tomorrow. 

We will have the last of the shrimp tonight with basmati rice & salad. 

Now to break for lunch -- sliced egg with salad & the Green Goddess dressing I made. It looks like most stores are out of the Regina White Wine Vinegar. I may have to choose another brand. 

Have a peaceful Monday. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

just stopping by to check in.

have to take my shower.

ok guys see all tomorrow

Esteemed Contributor

all is quiet here. it was chilly enough that I wore my robe over my clothes all day. it will be warmer by the end of the week.

reading and genealogy has kept me busy.

here's a Lake Columbia sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

37B8D27D-135E-4577-A3DD-A5BADED86CBB.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Good Evening Friends,

Sounds like everyone's keeping busy. Not much new here except for our Governor adding more restrictions. We're back to the highest level due to a rise in Covid cases. People are not happy and many businesses are refusing to comply. Thank goodness vaccines have been found and sound very promising. Of course, that will take time. Sadly, many businesses here can't survive another shutdown. I hope things are better in your areas. On a positive note, DH and I just try and keep busy and are doing OK...

@MariotaMurielle , I wish I had your energy. Sounds like you got a lot of cleaning/rearranging done. Good for you!

@viva923 , I updated the latest IOS 14 to my iPad and phone.I should have read about it first. Lots of people having problems. My iPad is now overheating and I can't charge it without turning it off. Same with my iphone, but I use my iPad more. I may have to make an appt. with Apple if they're open.

@JustJazzmom , my sister does Instacart a lot. We tried Amazon Prime Fresh delivery and were very happy. Everything arrived on time and very well picked and packaged. DH usually does our shopping, but we both say we may use Amazon again..just for convenience.

@LTT1 , change is good...I'm praying for you!🙏

Waving Hi to Everyone I missed...

D5DC9632-F532-41C4-B424-85A834DDAE9F.jpeg

~H~