Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

MM glad you at least have tornado warn sirens. We got ZERO warnings when the 3 tornado's struck earlier in summer (with that hurricane/trop.storm easie or whatever the name was). We got zilch. 

Not much today. Very coolish more humid day. Have windows open .

not much else right now guys. Later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @MariotaMurielle @viva923 @snardy @JustJazzmom 

BDC5BC1B-0179-4C40-98CB-2408CE277801.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day here

on road most of the day

did a costco & sam's run, one store up north one store down south.

am tired. tomorrow all

Honored Contributor

Just came in from taking Max out before bed. I think I mentioned we put tube lighting around our deck a while ago. It looked so pretty, I took a picture. We want to put another strand towards the bottom step. Just haven't picked it up at Home Depot. Good Nignt Everyone...

312AE40A-47D8-45AD-BBD9-65E4086474C1.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD, your deck looks so lush and inviting. love the tube lights and the lights hanging from the umbrella.

we're having sort of weird weather here. somewhat cooler in the mornings but still very warm and humid in the afternoon. but it's starting to look a little different outside, a few oak leaves are falling. maybe cool fall weather isn't that far off.

one of the couples that we've been friends with forever and that we used to see every few weeks has their whole family on quarantine because their DIL has just been diagnosed with Covid. they had all been together at their house last week. so far no one except the DIL has tested positive.

dang this virus!

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's family. Hopefully, all will be OK after quarantine. I just heard from a friend that a family she knows lost their mother after 6 days being hospitalized from Covid. This, too, after a social gathering. I get the need of wanting to see and be with family and friends. Sadly, though, until we get a handle on the virus and a vaccine, this will continue to happen. I pray this all ends soon....

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here.

attended Mass on line, our church is still not open,do not know as to when we will go back to church. We attend Mass at 4pm, with a church out of  Peachtree,GA. like their Mass settings, getting to know their songs.

not much else, ok guys. later

Esteemed Contributor

I've had 2 posts removed today because I posted a coupon code for another shopping network. I know you're not allowed to post links to other shopping channels but I'm about 99% sure I didn't even mention the name. oh well, I hope some people saw it before it was deleted. I saved a lot of money on some Isomers products I needed Smiley Happy

@catwhispereror anyone else that likes tacos, we've discovered a new kind of taco shell that makes them so much easier to eat without making a huge mess. (and it's only 4 WW points for 2 shells)

Screenshot_2020-09-26 Ortega Fiest Flats Flat Bottom Taco Shells - 6 7oz 12ct.jpg

this is not a Mississippi sunset but I thought it was so pretty

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

pumpkins.jpg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , I'll have to look for those shells. You're right, the mess is usually getting the tortillas ready. Interesting about having your posts removed.🤔. Beautiful sunset photo!

My sister got her flu shot yesterday at CVS. They told her it was a new one for those over 65. I think it was called "high dose". Maybe we've mentioned it here? If so, I don't remember. Anyway, she had a very painful reaction later in the evening. She said her arm ached so bad, it was like she broke it. I'm sure that's an exaggeration, lol. She also got a bad headache. Has anyone had the same reaction? 

Waving Hi to All our friends. I hope everyone had a safe and happy day!

Good Night!

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone. 

@SleeplessinSD  I think it's called the Senior flu shot (Fluzone High-Dose) It's twice as strong so it can ramp up our elderly immune systems to react. I'm not 65 yet. I got a painful reaction from the Pneumovax 23 vaccine. My arm was sore, took aspirin & had to use a heating pad on the arm for 2 days on & off. 

I got no severe reaction from this year's regular flu shot. 

Today picked up our liquor at curbside pickup at that wine warehouse. Then I stopped in at Nordstrom to pick up the travel Bobbi Brown longwear cream eyeshadow sticks. I thought it might make a great stocking stuffer for one of my DILs.  Then I went food shopping -- almost out of eggs & Land o Lakes eggs were on sale. The store only had one self checkout that took cash. They had signs on the other two accepting only credit cards. 

I was glad to get home. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼