Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

[ Edited ]

hey everyone,

got so busy last night forgot to post

Sleepy, DD husband health has gone down hill. he is quite ill, but has gotten even worse. he is with John's hopkin hospital in baltimore. i don't ask my DD anything,(she get angry like a drop of dime),so she tells me things when she is in a good mood and calls me. I don't ever call her, have learned the hard way, you don't do that with her,call her, she has a low flash point temper. (my dad was the same way).

been up since 430am, dh got off to work at 5am,he'll be gone till 8pm tonight. dh only comes home to sleep/shower on his long weekend work. so i don't really see him.

did get walk in, clothes are waiting to be folded.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 , Your DD is dealing with a lot and has been for quite a while. I'm sure the stress of it all is overwhelming. You know her best, so letting her come to you when she needs to vent is probably a good idea. Are you seeing your grandchildren? They could probably use a break from the stress at home too. Sounds like a busy weekend for you and DH. I hope you have a great rest of the day..😊

@Hayfield , so nice to hear from you! Your friend has moved to a fun, busy city out here. There's always lots of activity going on. It has great restaurants and outdoor cafes. We drove through there the other day, parking is minimum, so everyone walks to where they're going. I'm sure being with her daughters and keeping busy helps after her breakup. Have you seen your kids? Sounds like you and DH are busy as usual. Things here have opened up again, but may not stay that way. Take care and let us hear from you when you can...

Our weather is cooling down a little. We had breakfast on our patio and will spend the day outdoors as much as we can. I hope everyone has a safe and happy day!

010BB63D-3BA3-4D4B-BFD4-2C44E19DBAD7.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923  I'm sorry you are going through this with your familiy. Dealing with a chronic illness of someone you love isn't easy. Just keep good thoughts for your family.

@SleeplessinSDWe have beautiful weather here as well. My knees were achy overnight from yesterday's pruning, but an aspirin this AM helped. I still have to fold clothes from the dryer & I made another half batch of those Doubletree cookies. This time I made them with milk chocolate morsels so I could use them up. A half batch makes for us about 22 -23 cookies.

Nothing else on the agenda today except watch recorded TV and create a shopping list, clip coupons and catch up on the newspapers.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here tonight.

watched a blondie movie tonight.

all i did this afternoon after my walk was watch dvr'ed movies.

not much else tonight. 

See all tomorrow

Esteemed Contributor

it has been a quiet weekend, but a nice one. some good football was on and it was less than 90 degrees here, so it was all good.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Bay St. Louis shrimp boat sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

61B61CA6-24FD-483B-85B8-33EF66616594_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

very busy day here. dh was home,he worked all weekend.

he made some neatness for the mess I created in the shed on saturday, i had a good idea just couldn't figure out how to put everything back together. he and i worked on it this afternoon and got it done, ahhh nice to have mayhem cleaned up to some order.

did get both walks in. dh made 2 new runner rugs for master bath. the rugs get stained very easily in there from heavy usage so he got to new runner rugs from lowes and laid them down, he had to trim up ends and put special edges on them

not much else guys, later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here tonight. Am tired tonight such a busy day

ok not much else tonight, see all tomorrow

Esteemed Contributor

hey friends. I was pretty low on energy today from not sleeping well last night, so I spent most of the day reading and working a little on genealogy. my brother came across a small article from 1908 on newspapers dot com about our great grandmother traveling from Vicksburg to California to visit her son. we never knew her so it was fun seeing a little snippet about her life mentioned in a newspaper.

the plumber called and said our shower fixtures finally came in and he'll be here tomorrow to install them. I'm so ready for it to be finished.

sending big blessings to all. hi to @SleeplessinSD @viva923 @JustJazzmom @Hayfield @katte and missing @LTT1 @catwhisperer @snardy .

here's an Oxford, Mississippi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

DE38C778-4CBE-49EF-B648-9CA67DFE1D9F.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Good Evening Friends,

@MariotaMurielle , my sister turned in a sample to Ancestry and has been in touch with a couple 2nd cousins we didn't know we had. They contacted her. She was worried about how much to share to be safe, and I think they've just communicated on the Ancestry site. Very interesting. Sounds like your new shower will be ready to use soon...so exciting!

@JustJazzmom , a half batch of the chocolate chip cookies sounds like just the right amount....I really need to think about making some too! Yum! 🍪 

@viva923 , what would we do without our husbands? Sounds like you two got quite a bit done...rest well!

Im missing a few of our posters that haven't posted for a while too. I hope they're OK. I've heard from Snardy, and I'm sure she'll post again when she can. It was a warm day, but we just came in, and it's cooled off quite a bit. Tomorrow is the first day of Fall. I've got things pulled out from storage to start decorating some time this week. This is my favorite time of the year, and I'm hoping decorating will help lift my spirits. 

Special hellos to all I missed. Good Night Everyone!

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone,

C3D388CF-59A5-4A61-AF2A-BB2743767230.jpeg

~H~