Respected Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@MariotaMurielle ....I have been thinking about you all day with the storms coming. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , thinking and praying for you and all who are in the path of the storms and bad weather heading your way. Stay safe and let us know...

Everyone....

802F37BA-AE52-4C82-A02D-BB5051B51472.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @catwhisperer @MariotaMurielle @JustJazzmom @viva923 

Hi friends!

We had to take DH s car to be repaired because he was in a fender-bender. A lady ran into him at an intersection where foliage had grown too high and blocked visibility.

He wasn't hurt, thank goodness.

The place we took the car also required that we go to another small town, which was very charming!

The picture shows one of the buildings that seemed interesting to me.

Then, we had another "incident". DH s tooth (molar) broke off on one of the points. We have been scrambling over dental insurance... you know how that can go! WHEW!

Next, the grands came over Saturday night! It was a good time! Will read and catch up!

76CD85F7-7146-4D36-A9D2-63B82A8BA445.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon. Visited a supermarket that leans towards having many imported Italian products. I found the amarena cherries which I use for Manhattans & Old Fashioneds. Trader Joe's stopped selling them. They also had an extensive supply of Stonewall Kitchen products, known for their jams & marmalades. 

We will be doing Zoom bedtime stories tomorrow with our GS. Our son sent us some photos of him 'reading' to his stuffed animals. 

506996B3-45EE-422C-B81A-40911FE84CE0.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

am here

wow what a busy day it began ok just got behind finally catching up .

very heat hot and ugly humid out. Ordered a few things on line. Having a hard time finding my Utz gluten free bread (blue wrapper) only bread product i can eat, 3 places use to sell it they have everything but. Can not eat anything with fiber (i have IBD) so have to watch what i eat closely.

no lawn mow today sure hope that guys shows up tomorrow.

not much else guys later

Esteemed Contributor

it was a quiet, sunny, breezy day here today. the forecast is for possible severe weather Wednesday evening and Thursday. we will be on the east side of Laura, which is the bad side. but how bad it will be depends entirely on how far west the storm goes. it may end up being nothing in our area,, or it could be one of those days & nights full of tornado warnings. we shall see.

@SleeplessinSDand @catwhisperer , thanks for your kind concerns. hopefully we'll be fine, but I don't know how people on the Mississippi-Louisiana-Texas coasts will fare.

@JustJazzmom, your little GS is precious with his audience looking on.

@viva923, have you checked out Amazon? they have quite a few gluten free products.

here are two of my favorite things in a photo taken by my brother from the control tower. a sunset and an airplane.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

69B3E66B-7E31-4571-8FC2-70DE13D1EE53_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom ...that picture of your DGS is just precious! That is so cute how he is reading to his stuffed animals.Heart

@SleeplessinSD ...did I read that you are having a birthday today? If so, a Very Happy Birthday to you!Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the reminder @catwhisperer .

happy, happy birthday @SleeplessinSD

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle ....I read on a post that @SleeplessinSD  shared the same B-day as LLT's DD.

I have not colored my hair in two months and stopped polishing my nails probably six months ago at least. I swore I was done with all that. Well, I was so bored, I ended up coloring my hair and gave myself a mani/pedi. So now I am all glammed up and no place to go.Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , @MariotaMurielle , thank you, but no, it's not my birthday. Tomorrow is my DD's birthday and, if I remember correctly, it's @LTT1's DD's birthday too. @catwhisperer , I've been doing the roots to my hair myself and, when I think of it and want to take the trouble, I do my nails. I'm glad you made some time for yourself, and I bet you look beautiful! I was just outside, and the weather's cooled down. It felt so good! @MariotaMurielle , I'll keep you in my thoughts that you stay safe until threat of bad weather passes. @JustJazzmom , your DGS is adorable, and I know you're counting the days until you can see him in person again. @viva923 , I was going to suggest Amazon to find your bread too. @LTT1 , you and DH have had a busy day! I hope your DH was able to get his car and dental work done. Love the picture...is it a church? Happy Birthday to DD tomorrow!

Im ready to wrap things up down here and call it a day. The hot weather makes me tired, I can't stop yawning. 🥱 

I talked with our DS tonight, and he said they're seeing a significant reduction in Covid cases. That's the good news. The bad, is that they're seeing quite a rise in mental health/suicide issues. So sad, but understandable with all that's going on. 

Special hello's to those I missed..wishing everyone a peaceful, restful night.😴💤

~H~