Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@katte , when I talked to our DGS last night, he said it was raining where he lives in AZ. Super hot too. We're still in a heat wave here with no end in sight. I hope your brother feels better. We plan to get our flu shots early too....

@LTT1 , so sorry to hear about DH's fender bender. I hope that was the extent of the injuries. So good  to hear from you! How are the grands? What are plans for school out your way?

We heard we're now off the "watch list" out here. As far as I can tell, not much as far as things opening up still. There will be an extra 14 day waiting period to make sure the numbers don't go back up. Like I mentioned, it's been hot, so we try and do whatever we need to in the early hours of the day. I hope everyone's staying safe and well and having a good week....

Waving Hi to Everyone...Good Night!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

ultra busy for me today. Blended all together tomorrow all

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

house opened up delightful today, allergies are nasty but livable anything to save costs on air cond 

sore foot,surg went ok, doc what he wanted  just can't walk for a bit. later guys

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

good morning.

we've had a pretty busy last couple of days with the shower installation. the tile guy should finish today. next week the plumber will put in the fixtures. then we'll have to wait for the door. it's so pretty.

we're having lots of rain right now along with big rumbling thunder and loud cracks of lightning. the tropical storm situation is causing all the atmospheric commotion. two of them heading into the gulf at the same time. yikes!

sending big blessings to all. Heart

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today nothing to do.

getting board from being board. want to take my walk so badly.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

Hi, sleepless!

Thank you for asking and I'm very sorry to all friends here that I have been so remiss!

The grands are doing GREAT! They will be coming over here Saturday night! Their dad wants to have a special meal for our DD's birthday! 🌹

School here will start Sept. 2nd. The announced schedule, at this point, is for LaLexi🎀 to attend one week in-person classes M, TH, F; the next week in-person TH, F. 

I am assuming there will be assignments to do at home (not sure if any classes will be held on computer?

We have been asked if we can be on hand to help w/LaLexi🎀's days at times while both parents are working.

The temps have been in the 60's early morning; 70-80's afternoon. Enjoying the cool!

@MariotaMurielle 

Are you still using Isomers? I have found something miraculous in this set (pictured). 

Will add later. It is isomers immortal serum treatment in the small vials.

My stylist recommended a flatiron for me so I can straighten my hair. Also, I have found a brand (Lou and Gray at LOFT) that have pants that fit, YAY🎉 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, pants that fit! I've never been to the Loft or even looked at their website. I'm not needing clothes right now, though.

hope all is well with the car/insurance/repair situation.

I still use Isomers and a few Perricone products. over the years I have narrowed things down to a few (well...maybe a smidge more than a few Smiley Happy ) must have products. I might have used the system you mentioned years ago, if it's a "use one vial a week until it's gone" kind of thing. it was quite a while ago so I don't recall the details about results or lack there of.

I do pray that everything will go well about the grandbabies going back to school. one of the schools in a next-door county here started school and the next week they closed again. everything is just so unprecedented right now.

glad to see you here again.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle 

Here is what I purchased (it was a great price).

It works so well and has I mediately healed up Lichen spots. 
C5D214A1-700A-426E-B594-CA789CED7AC6.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Glad that the bathroom installation is going well! That sounds like a sensible plan for your DGD. Probably might have virtual worksheets to do.
Hope there is less foot pain @ viva
Not much going on here watching TS paths on Weather Channel.
☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much going on here. Going to get outside after dinner going stir crazy. Walk the drive way, no longer than 1 car length.

not much else later guys