Respected Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@SleeplessinSD ....I also have a Ninja and really like it.

I see we are getting off the governor's naughty list tomorrow. What I want to know is when I can get a haircut.

The humidity is awful today! 95 degrees on my balcony thermometer.Cat Tongue

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hey all

phones are dead again, have call into verizon with a call back over 1 hour so far and nothing. Unbelievable.

just a rotten evening later guys

Respected Contributor

@viva923 ....I hope you have a cell phone you can use in case of an emergency.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , many people, I read, wondered why we weren't taken off the list today. For sure, should be tomorrow. Salons will hopefully open up again soon...I can't wait!

@viva923 , what a mess with your phones! I hope you have good luck tomorrow!

Good Night Everyone...it's been a long day.😴💤

~H~
Honored Contributor

CC12F9F1-D3CD-4757-8272-ED23A4EAA09F.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

verizon was here. The jacks are shot. He replaced 2 but 2 are beyond repair, we are using old dish t.v. Jacks we had from dish t.v. Days. He replaced jacks and changed around phones to workin the new jacks. He also took that bad junction box off wall, just put up a fake jack to cover holes and wires. The junction box was corroded 

lawn man was here he'll be back next week

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So glad you are connected again @viva923 . We have a landline, but it uses VOIP & the majority of our phones are wireless & plugged into electrical outlets. 

I did a small grocery run, picked up an Rx, & bought the ingredients to remake the Greek Goddess dip. I have the basil & parsley so just needed more dill, mint & low fat feta cheese. 

It's much cooler today. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @JustJazzmom @viva923 @catwhisperer @MariotaMurielle 

Hello dear friends! Sorry, I went AWOL. 

'Not much new except DH had a fender bender yesterday. Tomorrow will be spent taking the car to the body shop and obtaining a rental car.

621BAA8C-4398-4077-8FBB-D1E54BD6EC98.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone

Boy it's been hot here!  It's been that way for over a week.   Tucson has had temperatures of 108-110 and we are about 5 degrees cooler.  It's supposed to be cooler this weekend, but not by much.  DH and I went to Walmart and Frys this morning.  We try to go in the morning to do our errands.  We are getting our flu shot tomorrow.  My DB got his flu shot last Friday and also his booster pneumonia shot.  Well, talked to him today and he got pretty sick from the shots, like the flu.  He's still not quite himself today.  I told him last year we got the flu shot, but waited 3 weeks to get our  pneumonia booster.  We didn't get them at the same time. We didn't have any side effects.  We usually get the shot in September, but decided to get it  a little early.  Nothing really new here, just trying to stay safe and well.  Wishing everyone the same and a nice evening. 

Honored Contributor

@katte  That is my plan as well. Get the Pneumovax 23 this year about 3 weeks ahead of the flu shot.

I have had the pneumonia & Prevnar 13 shots already.

We had cooler weather today & I am about to make the herb dip again. I'm cutting up the ingredients while watching the convention. I like the way it's being presented because  you can focus on the speeches without all the background noise. 

Have a pleasant evening, & hopefully the high temperatures will dip for you & @SleeplessinSD, @MariotaMurielle  &  @catwhisperer.

Waving to everyone else.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼