Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@catwhisperer , my DH picked up some groceries yesterday at the market nearby. He said there was no shortage of toilet paper or paper towels of which we needed both. Who knows if this will last. I haven't shopped at Target for quite a while. We want to go to Costco this week. It's been some time that we've been there too.

The weeks are going by so fast...Good Night Everyone!

~H~
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle 

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@viva923, foot problems are not fun. hopefully you can get it taken care of soon. I'm sorry you're in pain.

good night from Stinky and me.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

BA540172-7FFE-4F9A-B1E8-81D2B2AD5883.jpeg

@'what an adorable little furry friend...lucky you!

Sorry I went AWOL!

Our slow internet just causes major delays. 
'Was interviewed for

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much happening here.

dh took me to a specialty store who deals with shoes/walkers. He fitted me with a shoe guide. Right/left foot. My left foot is 1 full size smaller (due to all the bones being fused. He got into some good walkers. Even tho it was hot, my new walkers did real well.

not much going on otherwise. Did monday chores, and such that was it for me today.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon all! It is dreadfully hot outside. Another heat advisory is in effect. I think we have now had 3 days over 90* so that is a heat wave. 

I am going to make snickerdoodle cookies today to send up to our DIL for her upcoming birthday. I'll put them in a tin & mail them up with her card. Our GS should have his 2nd birthday gift arriving today. I ordered it early because of concerns about shipping delays. 

Laundry needs to be done as does the DW. 

Making tonight rainbow trout oreganata with some halved cherry tomatoes from our garden added on the side. 

Have a great Tuesday.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

not to much today

sheet day. laundry done,put away

walk in.

pm walk almost time for

my new walker shoes are fantabulous. wow a difference those new shoes make.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much tonight. Watching a blondie movie.

not much else. Doing wash now.

ok guys tomorrow

Esteemed Contributor

Stinky went home with my brother last night and the boil water alert is finally over, so things have gone back to normal now.

or, at least whatever "normal" is these days.

sending blessings to all.

here's another Laurel, Misssissippi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

56E72D39-81D0-48EA-9989-7E85DD1476B5_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , my sister and I were talking, and said the same thing..."when things get back to normal". We have no idea what that will be. I've been meaning to ask how your DD is doing...I do hope she's continuing to do well.

@viva923 , the right shoes make all the difference...I'm so glad you found the right ones for you!

@JustJazzmom , I love Snickerdoodles and used to make them often with our DGD. Our weather is warming up too!

@LTT1 , I'm having a lot of internet problems especially navigating here on the Q's site. Your message says you were "interviewed"...I can't see for what? I hope you and your DH are feeling/doing well...

Sending special thoughts to Catwhisperer , Katte, Hayfield, Snardy, AuntG, RetRN and Everyone! 

Good Night! 😴 💤 

~H~
Respected Contributor

@snardy .....thinking of you.Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon all!

Glad the boil water summons is over @MariotaMurielle 

Nice to 'see' you @catwhisperer 

The proper shoes make all the difference! @viva923 

Wondering when 'normal' will ever come back @SleeplessinSD 

Visited a Target yesterday & they had the Clorox2 -- bought 2 bottles so I am good for a few months. Their grocery area also had blueberries & strawberries at much cheaper than our local supermarket. Fortunately there was no line to get inside the store & the self checkout was quick.

We are in the midst of day 3 of a heat wave. The AC is cycling continuously on. I had to put a call in this AM to our sprinkler company. The rain sensor is in the Off position. I had to set the clock to 'Bypass Sensor' so garden could be watered this AM.

We are currently on lawn watering restrictions, but I can shut off the lawn areas zones so that the shrubs zones can be kept on. 

Hopefully they will call back soon so it can be scheduled. 

Stay cool everyone!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼