Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

wow what a night here. seriously bad electircal storms for several hours. bolt of lighting hit a tree/house in our development, do no know damages.

did take walk this morn. am not going to sit home

air is so thick you can cut with knife.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a quick note to say good nite, nothing much here. Still as humid as ever. Later guys

Honored Contributor

Just about ready to go up and do some reading. Nothing new....we did a few things outdoors and picked up some prescriptions at the drug store. We plan to take a drive tomorrow just for a change of scenery. There are places to stop and dine outdoors out here, but I don't think we'll stop anywhere. The weather has been really nice...

@viva923 , you're so used to getting out for your walks. I don't blame you for not wanting to stay in. I hope you're in less pain.

@MariotaMurielle , I agree with @catwhisperer . Bless your brother, and anyone, who rescues animals. "Stinky" looks so sweet. She reminds me of my DD's dog which is a Shih-tzu. Maybe having her will help make you decide to get another dog?

Waving Hi to Everyone! Have a healthy, happy weekend..

Good Night!0E784B1E-1FB6-443C-9036-327F4CD8F4B8.gif

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good night all! Had a relatively quiet day, Refilled the bird feeders. Visited the supermarket & found paper towels. Still no Clorox 2 anywhere. 

Made tonight tagliatelle pasta with proscuitto & butter. I had some leftover peas with diced proscuitto that I added to the dish. I added Parmesan cheese to the skillet after the pasta was cooked. I would make it again. It used an entire # of pasta. We will probably have leftovers twice more. 

It was warm today but not unbearable. Our motion sensor arrived today, two days earlier than expected. I also placed an order for a toy for GS as his 2nd birthday is in 2 weeks. He had played with Magnatiles in daycare so he's familiar with this toy. 

I was concerned about the tiny magnets but they said they are inside the plastic. Obviously will be supervised when playing with this toy. 

Shame we can't see him just yet. 

Thank goodness for Zoom!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey guys

got morn walk in, foot doing aok,since doc took off that excess callus no pain, dh says foot looks really good since all that excess stuff was removed. did the antibotics help don't know but will continue to take them.

worked somewhat on shed today. wanted to get my flag bin drawers out so i could easily change my outdoor flags. hanging a pools open in middle of winter is not funny.LOL. anyway got the dressers pulled out and pushed all the junk that was burying the dresser back into the spot the dresser was. i worked till it was just to hot to work any longer had sweat dripping into my eyes burning them.

will finish up when weather cools off.

very hot and humid today ok guys later.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone

Just got back from Frys grocery.  I needed to re-stock my pantry as I was getting low on quite a few things. I think people are starting to hoard again,  Pasta, beans and rice are getting hard to find.  A lot of shelves were starting to be empty again.  I got most of what I needed, but will have to check later to see if the items if couldn't find are in.  Our cooler weather has gone by the wayside, it's warmer today.    I reorganized my pantry and just have to wait until my locknlock arrives to finish the job.  Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend,  

Honored Contributor

hey all

i was able to get a short walk in after supper,then hit neighbors house for a sit on the deck. Showers done,1 load in wash,1load in dryer.

not much else. Tomorrow guys

Honored Contributor

Everyone....

626D7F2C-4272-43A9-BC5B-28E89BC43C61.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

it is so hot outside today, even I was bothered by it on my afternoon walk

have my dinner reheating in toaster oven.

my dd stopped by to pick up some dusting cloths (swiffers) and philosophy bath soap. Have so much of that junk, she took a whole bunch cleaned me out of the soaps I had way to much of.

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

My shopping experience today at Target was this. I tried to purchase two bundles of facial tissue, but was told I was only allowed to purchase one. Yet, I could go back there tomorrow and purchase another one. Makes no sense to me, but whatever.Cat LOL At least the shelves were better stocked today than the last time I was there. I guess it's hit or miss anymore.Cat Frustrated

Have a good evening all.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.