Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

LTT and MM

i have never tried Barkeeper on my stainless items. I use it on sink and it works great. One of these days will have to try barkeeper on my stainless stuff to see how it works.

not much here today. Did walk, having left over chicken salad for dinner tonight. Dh made it up on thursday.\

ok guys later

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

LTT and MM

i have never tried Barkeeper on my stainless items. I use it on sink and it works great. One of these days will have to try barkeeper on my stainless stuff to see how it works.

not much here today. Did walk, having left over chicken salad for dinner tonight. Dh made it up on thursday.\

ok guys later

@viva923, Bar Keepers Friend works really well on my sink, SS pots and pans, my porcelain casserole dishes and my Le Creuset cookware. I've never used it on my fridge or stove because I think it may be too abrasive for those surfaces.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

I would advise against using Barkeeper's Friend on your SS appliances or even Bon Ami. They can be abrasive to appliance finishes. Do the instructions in the appliance manual make any recommendations? Perhaps you can call the manufacturer's customer service & ask what they recommend. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I use Bar Keepers Friend but not on my appliances. It's great on pots and pans that get grease build up on the bottom. Just be sure to test it on surfaces in a small area first if you're using. The blue Dawn Liquid dish soap with ducks on front, I agree, is great at cleaning and dissolving grease on stainless steel. We always have it on hand. What I've used for years and really like are the Q's Supercloths. They can be used on most surfaces. Just use water, wring out and reuse. They come 3 , I think, per order and seem to last forever. Great at removing fingerprints.  I even use one to clean our computer and my IPad screen for removing dust. Like @viva923 said, these work for me...

My sister in law is on her way home after being with her daughter in Washington since March. She left a couple weeks after my brother's funeral and before the stay at home lock down. My niece is driving her back. They didn't want to risk her going on an airplane. She has medical issues, and we all agreed, it wasn't safe. I spent most of the day talking with my family about when we'd all be able to see and get together again. We also know my SIL will need lots of support too. As of now, no plans or date decided. Good Night all...I hope everyone had a good weekend.

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

thanks guys for bar keeper warning, won't try on ss appliances. i just use windex foam spray or dawn that is all i use on ss appliances.

busy day for me

did errands with dh today. we got meal items for this weeks meals. don't have anymore left overs. 

chores,walks all done.

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

it's been one of those days. I didn't sleep well, so I've had zero energy all day.

thankfully, DH did everything. he cooked my breakfast and made me coffee. we had sandwiches for lunch, then he cooked supper.

I sat on the couch like a total slug.

tomorrow will be a better day Smiley Happy

here's a Lumberton, Mississippi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

40C9A84A-AE7D-4DEE-833B-354BB75C65ED_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a quick check in to say good night see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , I know it wasn't meant to be funny, and I'm sorry you didn't sleep well, but your post made me smile. I hope you get better rest tonight...😴

ACD96933-B776-4FA2-913B-E45D8A0B3571.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

catch up today

busy day.

house power washed ready for new shutters (repainted) tomorrow. house all clean.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon. Visited the eye doctor for a routine exam. I'm not much use now till the dilation drops wear off.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼