Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@JustJazzmom 

So glad you found the books!

It is important to me to find various books and documents that are part of our family history!

Found some 😗American Girl stuff just today! This little booklet is one! LaLexi🎀 really loves the AG stuff she has "inherited."

14A70765-CB27-41C6-9223-2A7961BB02C5.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

real quick what a day

hot and humid OPPRESIVE is more like it.

chores done, walks done,

will try to check in later.

JustJazz you can keep this weather, trying to find something a whole lot cooler

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

just say good night. Still very oppressive tonight . See all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

hey all

Q is acting up have to keep signing back in to go to another post site.

not much here today.

did chores. dh did his errands,did a couple items around the house, now it is rest time. did get my walk in. still very warm and humid but not as oppresive as yesterday. sun is shouded by many clouds. have had some spitty showers this morn already. more arriving this afternoon. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 , yep! The Q site is acting up. And, what's up with the font size, or maybe it's just my IPad?? I tried to post earlier and had so much trouble, I gave up. Hope everyone is having a happy, healthy and safe day. BBL...

~H~
Honored Contributor

F3175EFC-70E5-42D3-9D52-F9BB595ADDE7.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--It's raining here, so no pickleball this morning, so I have time to post.  We've been busy, the pool finally opened, not that I go that often but last Tuesday a group of us went and had a really fun time.  I ordered solar shades for my screen porch and they'll be installed next Wednesday, can't wait!  We have plans to go to our neighborhood bar tomorrow with some friends, a band we've never heard is playing.  Hopefully the weather will be good since we sit outside.  DH picked up our dinner from our club restaurant yesterday and he said only one couple dining inside.  He said there were a lot of dinners waiting to be picked up.  We really enjoying having dinner on our screen porch, it's very relaxing.  We've only gone to places where outdoor seating is available.  I'm getting some things done in the house today since it's raining.  I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

Snardy--Congratulations to your DGS!  I'm also happy that you got to see your family, I'm sure that meant everything to you!  I don't have grandchildren but my friends that do are missing them terribly.  Most of my friends have started to go visit their family, children, grandchilden, etc.  My DD is planning on coming down soon too.  My DS keeps saying he's coming but doesn't, he's been all alone in his apartment, working from home for 3 months.  I told him since he can work from home to come here and stay until the office reopens in the Fall sometime.  I'm glad your cataract sugery went well.  Take care!

Honored Contributor

hey all

sleep you are not only one with Q trouble. My photo postings are massive, and posting on forums, huge writing.

got hair cut, wow did that feel good. My normal stylist is back. My salon only lost 1 hair cut lady, she isn't sure she is coming back. I let her cut my hair a couple times, she was semi friendly but just didn't like way she cut my hair so asked the owner for new lady. No problem, did i get a cold shoulder the next time i saw her. She never talked to me after i left her for another stylist.

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

hey everyone. it was pleasantly almost-not-too-hot here today. I did a pedicure on the deck and enjoyed the breeze.

we had to have a plumber here a couple of days ago. the flange thingy under the toilet apparently cracked and it was leaking. DH tried to fix it himself but couldn't get the old flange out. I had to be "plumber's helper", which proved to me that plumbers earn every penny they charge. it's a disgusting job Smiley Happy

while he was here we had him do some measurements and discussed having him put a shower in our master bath. for some reason the master bath only has a whirlpool tub, but no shower. I didn't think it was a big deal when we first bought the house, but over the years I have come to regret that and I'm really tired of going to the other bathroom to take a shower. so that monstrosity of a tub has got to go, and a nice new walk-in shower will take it's place. they're busy so it probably won't happen until sometime in July, but I've waited 20+ years, I can wait another month.

DH had his 6 month followup with the vascular surgeon . the doctor said everything looks good and he expects more improvement with time.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Starkville, Mississippi ballet in the street sunset. @LTT1 , I thought you'd like this one Smiley Happy

have a peaceful evening y'all.

7D6BBD32-1226-4A97-A9B8-1DDAD342C0F7_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich