Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@Hayfield @SleeplessinSD @viva923 @catwhisperer @JustJazzmom @RetRN 

The most comfortable face masks I have ever worn were the only ones from Amazon marked N95 and they are blue paper. (They arrived from China so maybe they are poisonous or not effective 😆).

They also are no longer available.🙄

I have a new cloth mask with changeable insertable filters and 

no, just no  

because it is hot and very uncomfortable.

So, I'm sticking with the paper ones whenever I can.

link is for a company that has tested masks. https://smartairfilters.com/blog/how-long-air-pollution-masks-last-lifespan-data/

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

cleaned shed today, am exhausted. See all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Good Night Everyone...

2083EC7F-B7C8-4717-94B6-389D9FCD877E.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

The county where I do my shopping has 27 confirmed cases of Covid, with over half fully recovered. Masks are not required, but most people opt to wear them. As one of the TV doctors said "we don't wear a mask in surgery because we're afraid your hip will infect us, but because we don't want to infect you." I understand the logic, but I find it hard to breathe in masks. Praying cases stay at a manageable level for health care workers to handle. Enjoy your weekend 60+ ladies. My only stop today is at the garden center for petunias.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not really much today.

i did morn chores, got walks in. Catching up on my dvr'ed movies. Am on a Henry Fonda drums of Mohawk movie now.

it is super humid/hot today. Weather will get dicey later when cold front approaches.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good evening! I fed the roses before the remains of Bertha arrive to us tonight into tomorrow. I set up a curbside pickup for some liquor at that wine warehouse. At least I won't have to stand on a line to get inside tomorrow.

I made chicken Franchese tonight which was delicious. Got to watch the rest of the recorded The Great Escape. Started to watch the recorded Dr. Erlich's Magic Bullet until the news programs began tonight.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Quiet weekend here with nothing planned. Did get oil change and tire rotation done yesterday. 

Temp will only get up to 64 today, so I will go for a walk later. Will watch space launch if it goes off as planned this afternoon. 

I do need to place an Amazon order, so will work on a shopping list. It seems like I always manage to forget something. 

Enjoy your weekend ladies and stay safe. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

nothing new here

just a quick stop in

hung out morn wash today

dried very well,and quickly

ok guys later

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone

A quiet, "hot" day here,  When it gets hot, of course we stay inside.  I'm watching Hallmark Movies today and also have been watching Animal Planet,  The Zoo.  Watched the space launch today on the Discovery channel.  Very informative and interesting.  Did laundry this morning.  Haven't decided what to have for dinner. Maybe we'll go and pick something up.  DD went for an eye exam and they discovered a problem that needs to be corrected, if it's not it can lead to glaucoma and she has to have two surgeries within the next two months and another surgery to remove a growth on one of her eyes.  The surgery will be done by laser..  Wishing everyone a nice weekend.  

Honored Contributor

@katte, sorry about your DD's eye issue. Thankfully, she had an exam and is was discovered and can be corrected.

I think you should pick something up for dinner, treat yourself. You deserve it.