Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@MariotaMurielle , I'm very sorry to hear your dear stepmother has passed. I hope you and your family are comforted with the beautiful memories you shared. May she RIP.....

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

MM so sorry to hear of your step mom passing. 

Not much else going on here.

did chores

have stuff ready to monday morn chores.got both walks in. Watching ID channel today. Not much else going on, see all later.

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle 

I am very sorry DMIL passed.

I hope you and yours are at peace with this.

I will be thinking of you❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I need help deciphering this document. it's a proclamation of the marriage of my 7th great grandparents in Scotland. I can read most of it, but can't quite make out all of it.

Screenshot_2020-05-17 Marriage registration.png

I see George Douglas and Christian Watson both in this (parish?) (gave up their?) names for proclamation ----- to marriage. Robert ----- ---------- for the man & Robert Watson for the woman.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

I need help deciphering this document. it's a proclamation of the marriage of my 7th great grandparents in Scotland. I can read most of it, but can't quite make out all of it.

I see George Douglas and Christian Watson both in this (parish?) (gave up their?) names for proclamation ----- to marriage. Robert ----- ---------- for the man & Robert Watson for the woman.

@MariotaMurielle , Wow! You did great deciphering what you did. After proclamation, I think it reads "in order to marriage." Can't figure out the two names after Robert either. 🤔

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a quick hello. Very busy day. Dh was here to help me out with chores 

dh was able to get to grocer store to pick up a couple items. He got me a bag of red potatoes for home made potato salad tonight for our dinner. Making hamburgers for dinner tonight.

dh was even able to get my car inspected and reregisted for 2 more years today. We have to wait for his car till June.

ok guys not much else. Try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

Good evening! I can't make out the surnames after Robert either, 

A busy day -- folding clothes, watching recorded TV & figuring out what to make for dinner tomorrow. I took out a small pork loin to defrost. We had the leftover pasta with asparagus & pine nuts tonight with salad.

Tomorrow generator person is scheduled to come to check generator to see  if a specific part needs replacement. I hope not as it would mean less time that person spends here.

Hope all are safe & well.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

just check in to say good night

Honored Contributor

87541767-64DA-4B15-A429-537A0B4F3E3B.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@MariotaMurielle 

yes gave up their names 

Robert Evelyn Coultcorner? for the man ?

The last two names are witnesses?

Hi all! My new stylist is going to help me cut my own hair virtually today at 1pm EST.

I'm excited and nervous!❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~