Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

MM wow you have some whack job neighbors, same as I do. they sell drugs here. the police were patroling often,that slowed down the druggies the druggies are back in pretty good swing once again.

not much else. appliances are not made to last 10 years is tops now a days.

we have and LG and like it. nothing fancy no water dispenser or ice maker just a plain fridge. we have had it for about 4 yrs or so. so far so good.

not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

@Hayfield 

PA is slated to open up this Friday.

Our county (Allegheny) is one of the ones that got the go-ahead.

We still don't know what being on yellow means specifically, although in reading the blurbs, restaurants will not be seating people and my hair dresser already knows she cannot open up!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@MariotaMurielle, it is really sad how one household can ruin a neighborhood. In my development of 23 homes, 22 are fine but we have that one who we all wish would move out.

yes, @RetRN . everyone here in our neighborhood keeps their yards and property in good shape and appear to be good neighbors. we just happen to be unlucky enough to have those nuts across the street. when we first moved in there was the sweetest older lady and her son who owned the house. they kept it looking good, and even had gardens on the property. since they sold it, it's been downhill nonstop.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon. We had a sunny day here. I spent it indoors watching recorded TV. 

@Hayfield sounds like you had a nice Mother's Day.

@MariotaMurielle sorry about your lousy neighbors. Hopefully the knife wielder will remain in jail for a long time.

@LTT1  still waiting for our area of NY to reopen. Got an e mail from Ulta about all the changes to be done with reopening -- deep cleaning frequently through the day, no sampling of the cosmetics & everyone will be with masks on. Our state wasn't even listed!

@katte  I feel having owned 2 GE refrigerators in the past, the quality has gone down from when we first bought a GE product. Our fridge is a Whirlpool side by side with no ice or water dispenser or ice maker. We look at those things as more likely to break or maintain (filter changes or lack of extra space in freezer). We got ours from Home Depot. 

@SleeplessinSD  The fire pit sounds like a wonderful thing, is it used during the summer months too?

Still hanging out at home here. Set up an Instacart delivery for this Saturday.  My replacement rose has shipped. Today we thought we heard thunder twice! But the sun was out everywhere. No idea what it was.

Having leftover IKEA meatballs tonight. Tomorrow I cook a different meal -- pasta with asparagus, prosciutto, pine nuts, red pepper flakes & chicken broth. 

Hang in there everyone!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a good night check in

nothing else for tonight. Later guys

Esteemed Contributor

apparently the NFH are gone! until the guy gets out of jail, I guess.

my stepmother is being transferred to hospice. she told her daughter she doesn't want anything else done and she's refusing to eat. I think she's tired and ready to go. she's had a very good, long life.

here's my garden. I still need a little more mulch, but it looks so much better.

garden.jpg

here's a Biloxi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

1AFB8288-1E3D-4E8E-B2C7-0443E11BC139_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @MariotaMurielle @viva923 @JustJazzmom @RetRN 

mm: I love those sunset pictures of your area! It is like taking a trip!

So, this morning in response to JJm's discussion of grocery shopping, I took this picture. It shows how we can actually see our grocery store and the cars parked there from our balcony...

first picture is actual; second picture is cropped. If you zoom in on it, you can see the words "Market District."

86722CB8-C730-4ACF-AF45-6DF063A8CEF9.jpeg

66200959-9B89-4CB5-9101-9719E3A405E2.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone😊

80B9DAE5-FC28-4627-9C4E-E75B7EF8DE48.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hey all

neato photos LTT

just had to delete a sentence

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon! Spent part of the PM pruning the dead off 5 hydrangeas. Three are small ones & 2 are big. I've one more to prune -- the oakleaf but that can wait. I didn't  want to push it!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼