Respected Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

Good Morning!--It's so beautiful today, they've opened more of the beaches in our area and I think DH might go early tomorrow morning for a couple of hours since parking will be an issue, I'll let you know!  We played pickleball on Friday and had such a good time, we had to go to use the county courts since our development closed ours.  We took our chairs and walked to our little man made lake and had before dinner drinks together and had such a good time, we've been doing that for the last month or so.  We put our chairs in a really big circle, keep it under 10 people.  I think I'm going to borrow my friends golf clubs and have DH take me out to the driving range.  I got my railing planters and went to this really nice nursery and got some pretty flowers too.  The railing planters I got on-line were only $15/each, they were $45/each at the nursery.  I hope that everyone is having a good weekend.

Respected Contributor

Snardy--Happy Belated Birthday!  I hope you had a wonderful day!

MM--I'm so sorry to hear about your DH but glad he's doing OK.  I'm glad you took him to doctors, some people are so afraid to go to hospital/doctors right now and that's not good.  There's other illnesses other than the C-virus.  

Viva--I'm so sorry that your DD did that to you, you do so much for her.  Maybe you can chalk it up to the stress of the situation we're in right now. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

woke up to some heavy duty rain this morn. it is cool,cloudy,overcast, misting. plain awful out again.

we are going into some heavy duty cold weather for this time of year. low's 40's,high'50's, high elevations frost. could set records for may of low temps.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey guys

just doing a quick pop in to say good night and see all in the morn.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

not a good morn for me, it was ok till my daughter called, she reamed me out good for a huge favor i asked of her. you give them money for bills,and kids schoolings and such-- one favor i asked she just said some horrible stinging words. i learned from this never again. 

ok guys later.

@viva923 , I hope things have settled down your way and you had a peaceful weekend. You do so much...take good care.

~H~
Honored Contributor

@Hayfield wrote:

Good Morning!--It's so beautiful today, they've opened more of the beaches in our area and I think DH might go early tomorrow morning for a couple of hours since parking will be an issue, I'll let you know!  We played pickleball on Friday and had such a good time, we had to go to use the county courts since our development closed ours.  We took our chairs and walked to our little man made lake and had before dinner drinks together and had such a good time, we've been doing that for the last month or so.  We put our chairs in a really big circle, keep it under 10 people.  I think I'm going to borrow my friends golf clubs and have DH take me out to the driving range.  I got my railing planters and went to this really nice nursery and got some pretty flowers too.  The railing planters I got on-line were only $15/each, they were $45/each at the nursery.  I hope that everyone is having a good weekend.

@Hayfield , so nice to hear from you! I'm glad you and DH are able to enjoy getting together with friends and enjoying activities you love. Areas seem to be opening up more little by little.  I'll bet your planters look pretty!

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

it's been a beautiful weekend, but hot. no rain, though, so that's a plus.

@snardy, sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was a great one.

all this "we're in this together" stuff on TV is getting on DH's nerves (and mine too, to be honest). he's been walking around the house singing the song People. you know, "people who need people are the luckiest people in the world"....we both can't stand that song and he does it just to aggravate me and make me laugh.

here's a Gulfport harbor sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

14FABF25-5028-4024-8EEC-B5CBA0170909_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@snardy , I hope your day is as special as you are!🎂🎉🎈❤️

7153B61C-D524-44CC-B9D3-D637AC4EA117.jpeg

@snardy , Thinking of you, dear friend. Miss you!❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good Evening, just stopping in for a quick good night. We had a quiet  weekend. We spend most of our time now outdoors in our back yard. We've been doing lots of planting and repotting. DH decided to restain our deck. What a job, but it looks very nice. I hope everyone is well and staying safe. Waving Hi to all our friends. Have a happy, healthy week ahead....Good Night!

~H~
Honored Contributor

Covid hit one department of my husband's office. He went to drop off some paperwork and the office was dark. Asked his former boss where everyone was - all were sent home Friday and management replaced the locks so no one can get in. Talk about lack of communication! I think some companies are afraid to send group emails to the staff for fear they will be leaked to the press. No business wants the stigma of being mentioned as having a Covid outbreak.