Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

not much here tonight

dh made the simplest dinner and bestest dinner tonight. We had some angus steak to use up. 1 can of dice tomatoes, 1 slow cooker. Cook on low 6 hours and just melt in your mouth, served over white rice. Really good.

did chores, got both walks in. Showers done OK guys not much else. Later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923  That sounds a lot like my pizzaiola recipe that I serve with white rice & make in a skillet.

Tonight I made New Orleans style red beans with Andouille sausage and white rice. 

I was successful today & found paper towels & tissues at 2 different places. 

It was a decent day weatherwise with some wind. 

We have rain moving in tonight into tomorrow.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

HI EVERYONE

DH made me a mask today, just like you see on TV.  He did a very good job. He's going to make a few more.  Everyone have a good evening.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ok trying to edit post to make it shorter. ''''''

Hey all finally am here.

not much going on, just was lazy today after my morn chores,. 

As usual my chores are done. 2 walks in. Almost ran this afternoon's walk, it began to rain on my walk and i was not wearing my slicker.

not much else guys, see all later.

Trusted Contributor

HI EVERYONE

It's a very windy day today, but not too cool.  We went into town for a few things.  We both wore our masks.  We went to Frys for a few things and I was surprised to see the store was pretty empty again.  While we were at Target a lady walked up to us and asked us if we wanted a couple bottles of hand sanitizer.  We accepted it with much appreciation.  I thought that was so nice.  Target was pretty quiet and so was Frys.  We are having tacos for dinner tonight, one of DH's favorite.  Of course we both love Mexican food.  My back has been bothering me today, so I'm relaxing on the sofa taking it easy.  Everyone enjoy their day.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone! I thought I'd stop in for a minute before the day got away from me. Sounds like we're all doing what TPTB have told us we should. I'm confused about the wearing of masks while out. Just listened to the latest news briefing saying it's recommended. On our Next Door app., there are people in our area making and  selling them. @katte , how nice your husband made some for you. Today was really nice, and we've been spend spending lots of time outdoors. Next week, I heard moe rain.  I hope everyone is taking care and feeling well. Sending blessings and caring thoughts to all our friends.

Wishing all a great rest of the evening and a happy, healthy weekend.😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all 

I have no idea what happened with last post took up 1/2 page for just a few lines.

not much else guys. Later.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@viva923  See the 3 gray dots on upper right of your last post? You can edit the one with blank space to be shorter. 

Quiet day here, rain on & off, did a load of wash & emptied the DW. Caught up on recorded TV.

Today The Young & the Restless had a repeat -- Nikki getting married to Victor.

I wonder if there will be no more episodes because of the shelter in place orders?

Yes,  @SleeplessinSD , I am wearing a surgical mask & gloves when I run errands. I put everything on when I have the car parked. First the mask then the gloves. After I get back into the car, I remove the gloves, then the mask. Then I disinfect with wipes the areas I touched with the gloves. 

Decided to do the trout almandine tomorrow.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom I believe Y&R will be all classic episodes until they can start up filming. B&B is stretching out their shows by having throwback Friday shows.

Respected Contributor

Like I don't already have enough stress, we just had an earthquake less than an hour ago that shook the whole building. We are having aftershocks every few seconds. I am terrified of earthquakes. My big boy kitty is very nervous.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.