Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Beauty With Benefits GWP

@1000Glosses wrote:

As I posted above, my GWP just showed up as shipped two days ago. I didn't place my order until after the showr. I don't think it's bait and switch, maybe just bad timing and logistics.

@1000Glosses- I placed my QVC order during the show but there's no sign of the GWP.  I actually emailed the mods to find out what's going on; there shouldn't be this discrepancy in customers' experiences.

I've been told that a request has been put in to find out what's happening with mine, as there's nothing on my account showing it at all.  I'll have to wait to find out.  I have to say, I've always ordered because it's for charity but reading these different experiences I'm beginning to change my view.  Some people getting two bags; some people getting none, even when it still showed on the website and was being presented on air?  That shouldn't happen.  There should be enough GWPs to cover the stock of items they have for sale during "Beauty With Benefits".

I think in future I'll just donate to the charity of my choice.  Simpler that way.

Frequent Contributor

I placed my order in the middle of the show and never got the GWP. I was told I must have placed the order when there were no more free GWP. I am done with QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@nightnurse wrote:

I placed my order in the middle of the show and never got the GWP. I was told I must have placed the order when there were no more free GWP. I am done with QVC. 

@nightnurse- I just checked my order status and the GWP has gone into process tonight.  You might want to check on your own account or email the mods, if you don't see anything there, so they can look into it.

I got my ordered item on May 1st, so it's taken about two weeks to show up.  There's still hope!

Frequent Contributor

It definitely wasn't sold out before the airing, as I ordered about an hour in and did get my bag, though later than the first product I ordered.  I did order more than I need or otherwise could have because of 80% going to cancer.

Super Contributor

Placed my order during the show.  No mention that the gwp was gone.  Called CS when my item came and no bag.  Was told it would ship within 12 days. Sorry to say past the 12 days and no bag.    Wish they had been honest and said sorry gwp supply is no longer available.  Now reading how some have received  gwp when ordered after the show, and others ordered during the show haven't.    Really disappointed in QVC

Contributor

I was told yesterday that my Beauty with Benefits bag is still coming. It is arriving separately from my order, which I received on 5/9. I ordered within an hour or two after the shows on both networks had ended on the evening of the Beauty with Benefits shows. After seeing no bag with my order, I figured I was too late and would not recieve the bag. However, after seeing this thread, I asked QVC about and was told a bag would still be coming but that they were waiting for more stock to arrive. : )

Super Contributor

@AddictedToBeauty wrote:

I was told yesterday that my Beauty with Benefits bag is still coming. It is arriving separately from my order, which I received on 5/9. I ordered within an hour or two after the shows on both networks had ended on the evening of the Beauty with Benefits shows. After seeing no bag with my order, I figured I was too late and would not recieve the bag. However, after seeing this thread, I asked QVC about and was told a bag would still be coming but that they were waiting for more stock to arrive. : )

hoping you do receive.  i was told by CS while supplies last and they were sorry i missed out. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AddictedToBeauty@monks - I just got mine yesterday, so I hope you've received yours by now or will receive it soon.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine shipped yesterday, so happy! @Venezia  I'm glad that you received yours and are happy with it. : )