Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Beauty With Benefits GWP

[ Edited ]

I placed 1 order at H for the Skinn watermelon mask and rec'd it earlier this week in a box that also contained the GWP tote/goodies

My tote contents:

Wen Cranberry Mint (16 oz)

Korres Sea Lavendar Body Butter (7 oz)

Purity Cleanser (3 oz)

Beauty Blender sample size

Vita Liberata tan cloth

Smileactives whitening pen .11 oz

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer (1/4 oz)

Moroccanoil Treatment (.5 oz)

SkinFix Lip Balm (.35 oz)

Elemis Marine Cream (.5 oz)

AmorePacific eye cream .1 oz (K Beauty brand)

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil

Skinn Mineral Soak Mask (1 oz)

Magnet

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I got my beauty item today, and it came with the GWP.

As for the Wen, since I don't use it, I'll probably just toss it in the garbage.

Can't you at least donate it to a women's shelter or a charity?  It's an unopened, new item given for a good cause.  It seems a shame to waste it.

Honored Contributor

There seems to be a real discrepancy on how the GWP bags are being shipped.  When I ordered from HSN, my item was shipped on its own, then the GWP arrived days later with no notice at all.

The item I ordered from QVC, which ironically was the more expensive of the two, has arrived, but there's no mention of the GWP.

I've also noticed that the remaining available items from the Beauty With Benefits show, no longer state anything about the GWP.  That tells me they've run out.

Honored Contributor

I really wanted the beauty bag so I ordered the Mally kit. I know the purchase was for a good cause but I was disappointed in the Mally kit. The palette isn't that great, also the eyeliner was described as being Hazelnut, it is Onyx which I will never use.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   that list looks vaguely familiar. You're welcome.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~

I am also disappointed that QVC advertised the gift during the show and it was sold out. Very misleading.  I think they even said they were available during the airing.    Was it by design that it didn’t show up in your cart so people wouldn’t be discouraged from purchasing?   Been a customer for a long time and seems they are going down hill. 

Contributor

Don't give up hope. I checked my order status this morning for something else and the GWP showed up as shipped. It's the first and only time I've received any notice about it.

Nothing from HSN yet.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I placed 1 order at H for the Skinn watermelon mask and rec'd it earlier this week in a box that also contained the GWP tote/goodies

My tote contents:

Wen Cranberry Mint (16 oz)

Korres Sea Lavendar Body Butter (7 oz)

Purity Cleanser (3 oz)

Beauty Blender sample size

Vita Liberata tan cloth

Smileactives whitening pen .11 oz

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer (1/4 oz)

Moroccanoil Treatment (.5 oz)

SkinFix Lip Balm (.35 oz)

Elemis Marine Cream (.5 oz)

AmorePacific eye cream .1 oz (K Beauty brand)

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil

Skinn Mineral Soak Mask (1 oz)

Magnet

This matches what was also in my bag. I was really impressed!  I ordered the Signature Club A face cream duo. The gift came in the same box. I wonder if the difference in shipping is due to the product purchased? Maybe some of the products were late arriving to the HSN facilities or coming from different facility than the 1 that had the gift bags? Hopefully everyone does get their gift. 

Occasional Visitor

I believe they sold out long before the April 25th airing of the products. This was such false advertising stating that their were gift bags to go with your purchase! Really disappointed by QVC for the bait and switch!

Contributor

As I posted above, my GWP just showed up as shipped two days ago. I didn't place my order until after the showr. I don't think it's bait and switch, maybe just bad timing and logistics.