Frequent Contributor

Re: 2019 Beauty With Benefits GWP

HSN shipped the GWP out separately, I'm not sure whether QVC is doing that as well. I received mine 3 days after I got my item.

Respected Contributor

I got mine today and was very pleased with it. It was a very generous bag, lots of items I already like and can use for travel. The full sized Korres was awesome. Not sure how to repurpose the Wen, I hate that stuff and nobody I know uses it. Thanks to all to vendors who gave us their stuff. I will use it in good faith.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I got mine today and was very pleased with it. It was a very generous bag, lots of items I already like and can use for travel. The full sized Korres was awesome. Not sure how to repurpose the Wen, I hate that stuff and nobody I know uses it. Thanks to all to vendors who gave us their stuff. I will use it in good faith.

You can use it as a shaving cream, body cleanser or face cleanser. It doesn't work the greatest on my hair but I do like it as a face cleanser.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

You can use it as a shaving cream, body cleanser or face cleanser. It doesn't work the greatest on my hair but I do like it as a face cleanser.

@Grouchomarx  There's a plethora of uses for Wen other than a hair and body cleanser. I like to use mine for hand washed delicates. Also, if you use a fabric softener in your laundry, dilute this CC a bit and put some in the washing machine dispenser. Also the Cranberry Mint has a light effervescence that I personally love. A nice little treat if you do opt to use on your face or legs. If you have a dog, use this for the next bath. Do not use on a cat. The menthol is contraindicated for felines. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

@jenngarri wrote:

I have to say i am pretty ticked! I ordered the Laura Gellar lip set and it was really so I could get the GWP. Well I get the product and no GWP. Being told it was a while supplies last. Okay....did not hear the hosts mentioning this at all! 

It ships seperately~ check on order status ~ it should show the GWP as a seperate shipment 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx   Feel the same way about the WEN.  Not sure what I am going to do with it.  Can you use it to clean makeup brushes???

I should have read the rest of the replies before posting.  Thanks for all the suggestions ladies  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Received my purchase today with out bag.  Called CS and was told would be sending out within 12 days.  And then told as supplies last.  the host never said bags are gone.  Friend ordered from HSN and received her bag with order.  The bag should never be the reason but it really was a nice perk and was looking forward toStry some of the products before i purchased.  After reading many received t here bags. still hoping

Regular Contributor

I ordered AND not late and DID NOT receive the BAG of GOODIES .....  I emailed and received a CALL from the Presidents Office who left a message on my machne and she said (sorry there was an issue with the bags (in other words)  NOT that the they ran out / NOT that there were not enough .......a FULLFILLMENT issue)  sorry 

I can say this is NOT the 1st time this has happened and I just kept the items without contacting BUT this time really upset me -

She said I could return the item and would place a 10.00 credit on my account 

1st of all -  I would NOT return an item NOT this item BECAUSE it is for Cancer -  

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 

Yes, you can use the Wen CC to clean makeup brushes. Also hair brushes and combs.

If you do your own mani's and pedi's, this makes a great pre soak. Truly a special foot soak on its own after a long day on your feet, a refreshing, therapeutic treat. I also use it in lieu of a cuticle cream with great results.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm finding it funny people have so many alternative uses for Wen!  What does that say about the product?  Nobody wants it on their head?  LOL