Respected Contributor

2019 Beauty With Benefits GWP

I received mine today. I am pleased with the variety of the items. I ordered early as have missed out some years. There are a lot of nice travel sizes and some full sizes Thank  you to the sponsors that contributed. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: 2019 Beauty With Benefits GWP

[ Edited ]

I thought the GWP was awesome.   I dont use WEN so if anyone wants it for shipping costs, LMK...

Honored Contributor

Using your title as search term I only come up with four items to buy.  Do you have a better term to access a bigger list?  I've also lost out in the past by waiting for the show, even when a rep said they still had stock on the freebies.

Regular Contributor

@depglass 

Try this link:   https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/cew-beauty-with-benefits.html?redirectTerm=Beauty+with+Benefits

If it doesn't work, you should be able to get to it by typing Beauty with Benefits in the Search bar...if you include the 2019 in the search, only the 4 items show up for some reason. There should be around 40 items left but some of them say "SOLD OUT". Hope you're able to find something.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

there are some items on hsn that you can purchase where you will get the GWP also.

https://www.hsn.com/shop/beauty-with-benefits/19425?query=beauty%20with%20benefits&isSuggested=true

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

How do you know what items qualify for the gwp?  I added something from the above link to my cart, but it didn't show the gwp.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

How do you know what items qualify for the gwp?  I added something from the above link to my cart, but it didn't show the gwp.  Thanks!

All the items qualify for GWP while supplies last. The GWP will show on your order history once the order is processed.

@Shaunac 

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if more products will be offered than are listed? I would like to shop for this worthy cause, but I don't care for any of the products that I saw.

Honored Contributor

Just announced, one per customer on the Q, and one per customer on HSN as far as the GWP, nice!!

So everyone can receive 2. 

New Contributor

I have to say i am pretty ticked! I ordered the Laura Gellar lip set and it was really so I could get the GWP. Well I get the product and no GWP. Being told it was a while supplies last. Okay....did not hear the hosts mentioning this at all!