Respected Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

@JustJazzmom ....thank you. Hugs to you as well. My heart goes out to you and your DH.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hello all

wow what a busy day for me. DH had off today (he works tomorrow), a long honey do list and we were able to knock several items off that list.

dh made the best scratch meal tonight. Chicken-egg noodle bake. It was delicious. Very easy to throw together,bake for 45 min’s.

got both walks in today.  

Ok guys see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

925D4E5F-9D02-4A63-B50C-A477940A0004.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

hey friends.

it stormed during the night and this morning but it's all over with now and the temperature is dropping (yay!)

I went with DH to a doctor's appointment. we finally have a date scheduled for a very long awaited surgery/procedure that we pray will resolve some serious issues.

@LTT1, I saw the storm damage on the news. I hope your area was not hit. that was a big tornado. they are terrifying. I love that bunny pic. isn't it tonight that the meteor shower can be seen?

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Gulfport sunset.fullsizeoutput_28b1.jpeg

have a peaceful evening y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , please let us know when your DH's surgery is near. Until then, keeping you both in my prayers for its success. I know you're relieved...😊

@LTT1 , I can just imagine how cute the kiddos will look in their costumes. I'm with you and DD's thinking on Edward's toy weapon! 👻 🎃 

@viva923 , sounds like you and DH got quite a bit done in one day. I so envy your energy. DH's chicken dish Im sure was yummy!

@catwhisperer , I agree with @MariotaMurielle  and @JustJazzmom regarding grief and I can only add how much we all care and will continue to pray for you.🙏❤️

@katte , we had such a good time at Old Town and treated ourselves to a churro before we left. Yum! Your trip to the Pumpkin Patch sounds fun too. We used to take our grandkids when they were little every year. We picked up pumpkins today at Home Depot. Our DS is having a pumpkin carving party at his house on Sunday...

@JustJazzmom , prayers and caring thoughts for you and your DH...🙏

@snardy , I miss you and hope we hear from you soon!😊❤️

Waving Hi to Hayfield, RetRN, AuntG and all our friends....

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much to report today

dh is back at work.

sheet day, last load in dryer. been raining off/on since last night. nothing to heavy that is coming tonight.

did get walk in. that is about all to report for now,will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

Enjoy your pumpkins! Each year when the weather is summer hot, I cannot imagine craving fall colors and decorating the front porch! Now that cooler weather is here, that is what I think about!

@katte

A trip to the pumpkin patch sounds like fun. The grands went over the weekend. They got to ride a pony! The only thing is that Le Lucas💙 came home with a PINK EYE.

@viva923 

Nice that your DH was home!

@MariotaMurielle 

Good news that your DH got a surgery date. I know that takes a bit of stress off you both.

The tornadoes in north Dallas were more damaging than I realized at first.

Our area had very little other than rain and wind🧡🎃🧡

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hello all

wet,drizzly,humid wet weather for us. more nuisance rain now heavy stuff is just west of us.

MM glad your dh surg got schedule and hope the doctor can repair what ever.

got walk in. picked up mail.

ok that is all for now. later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

getting on the chat site today has been difficult to say the least. I have been bumped off for well over an hour. I would get on, and get bumped off

got walk in.

crystal clear morn when i got up at 430am. The moon was out and Big Dipper was full glory this morn. It was an awesome site.

got chores done,walk in, hung clothes on line, ok guys will try to come back later no guarantee . OK later.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

today has been beautiful and I got to the park for a walk. I didn't do very well, had to stop and catch my breath and only walked less than 1/2 a mile this time. I hope I'll do better in time.

DH was out & about running some errands and he looked at 3 different places trying to find some lettuce plants for me. they either didn't have any, or the ones they had looked terrible. it's probably too late to start from seeds, so I may just not have fresh lettuce this fall.

sending blessings to all.

here's a south Mississippi pine belt sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

fullsizeoutput_28b4.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich