Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

Good Evening...thought I’d stop in before heading up. I did some cleaning, washing and paid a few bills today.  DH usually does this, the bills, but I told him it’s good for me to do it once in a while too. He agreed. My sister called and is coming out on the 4th. Our son is having a big party/BBQ with friends and family, so we’ll go there later that day and watch the fireworks from his deck. The weather here is warming up, but we haven’t had to turn on the A/C, yet....😊

@viva923 , how nice you can make your mailman’s day a little brighter sharing a little conversation.

@LTT1 , I’m so glad your electricity is back on. We’ve had a few of those black outs usually during a heat wave...so not fun!

@MariotaMurielle , It’s funny...right after you posted during the night, I got up from tossing and turning and saw your post! I’ve been tired all day, so I’m hoping for a restful night. Sounds like you had a great time with DD and her DH...I’m glad she’s doing/feeling well.

@catwhisperer , we haven’t heard from you. I hope your days are getting a little easier....

Hi to Katte, RetRN, Hayfield, Snardy, JustJazzMom, AuntG and Everyone....Good Night!😴💕

~H~
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD ....no, things are not getting easier. DH was buried yesterday, so it was a pretty bad day for me. I filed a complaint with the BBB against the mortuary. Long story.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@SleeplessinSD ....no, things are not getting easier. DH was buried yesterday, so it was a pretty bad day for me. I filed a complaint with the BBB against the mortuary. Long story.

@catwhisperer , going through the pain and sadness of burying your DH is hard enough. The mortuary should be helping instead of making it more difficult. I’m sorry for your added stress...smh (I hope you can rest and have a better day)🙏💕

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

OH MY goodness Cats. so sorry you are dealing with a double whammy. passing of your other half (husband) and mortuary.  we are here for you.

not much today. last load of clothes on line. going to take them down shortly.

got walk in. that is all. very humid, sultry milky sky.

ok later guys.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD @viva923 @catwhisperer @JustJazzmom @AuntG @MariottaMuriel

My nights seem to have resolved somewhat...the sleeplessness. Bovine collagen peptides make me sleepy.

Then I just read (in some medical article) that melatonin is an antioxidant. Have not looked up melatonin to see if it is supposed to help our “elderly brains” although Alzheimer’s researchers recommend taking anti-oxidants.

BBL❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

found out from the mailman today he talked with the little girl who fell out of the tree. she told jeff the mailman she spent all night in the hospital but she is fine.

our water is back a brackish brown green gross color. it was clear all day till this afternoon when i began to fill the tub for the water shut off at 10pm tonight. i am not the only one facebook is loaded with people complaining of the brackish color.

jeff the mail man said the town installed some kind of huge tank into the ground where all this work is being done for our water supply. jeff said it looked like one of the military tanks they use for maneuvers for drinking water .he said they used them during katrina in New Orleans for drinking water. that is our new tank for drinking and cleaning water. sure hope it is good and we will not be saddled with brackish brown green water.

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

hey y'all. it's been a thunderstormy kind of day and we even had a tornado warning in the middle of the night.

the bedroom where I keep my all my eBay packing supplies actually looks like a real bedroom again. we moved a large armoire from the living room to that bedroom last weekend when the kids were here and I was able to get all my supplies put away. it looks so much better.

I am unfortunately almost at the end of the 20 book Detective Inspector Lynley series by Elizabeth George, so I am looking for my next series.

@LTT1, I'm a big believer in antioxidants. a doctor recommended astaxanthin and resveritrol to me years ago when I started having thumb and wrist pain (de quervain's teno-synovitis) and I've been taking both ever since.

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Laurel, Mississippi rainbow sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!CF26E348-34FF-4C42-B4CA-3FE9F737C42A.gif

5D7EF0C2-BF74-4478-A334-48BB9AD66BBA.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

really very quiet for me today.

cleaned the house.

hung 2 loads of clothes on outside lines.

got walk in.

dry heat hot day today.

will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @viva923 @MariotaMurielle @catwhisperer @JustJazzmom 

402680AB-B6ED-4DC4-B90E-47906A5579B9.jpeg

Today, I have been following up on purchases and deliveries. I’m about over that though! I know we have enough!

Tomorrow DH has a late-day minor surgery, Superficial Keratectomy, which will be followed by two days of “discomfort.” And the doctor admitted that it wouldn’t be “some minor discomfort.”

Aye, aye,aye!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~