Respected Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

@MariotaMurielle .....it's cold here. We had a huge rain storm and snow just east of us.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here .

chatted with neighbor man tonight a wee bit.

walked up to mail pavillion.

our post office lost my 2nd reorder from sams club. was to have been delivered today it was not. am done with post office deliveries.

i reordered items with target. i contacted target cooperate offices directly and told them my problem with my area post office, they agreed with me. put a red flag on my order to not send thru postal office because the boxes are being delivered to my post office and they disappear. 1x's you can see a misplacement, 2x's nope won't do it again.

not much else will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

listening to weather.

have a 2 part storm system heading towards us

part 1 is mainly rain for us. sunday.

part 2 monday could be a whopper to mainly rain. it pretty much depends on 50miles one or another will tell you which area will get a rock'em sock'em or umbrella weather.

Honored Contributor

hello all

just a cruise by to say hello.

not much going on here. dh is at work, got all my chores completed, load of laundry is in dryer.

it is cold but very sunny today.

ok later guys.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @viva923 @catwhisperer @katte @MariotaMurielle 

currently, Indiana is beating Purdue...our closest rival! Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 that we win!

Our meal tasted great...turkey from Whole Foods; spring mix salad and cranberry sauce! Yum!

DD has 5 pies at her house due to attending "Pie Parties." Will explain later!

Will try to post a picture of my Christmas wreath that went up the day before 🦃. It smells heavenly and is lighted!

BBL! Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone! I'm stopping in for a quick hello. The rain finally stopped. The sun keeps trying to come out, and it's cool and overcast. DS is here. He and his Dad are watching football in an area in our garage they call their man cave. It's small,but comfy with a small refrigerator nearby for their snacks or whatever. We're having tacos later. It was just my husband and me on Thanksgiving. The rain was coming down so hard with on and off heavy winds, I was glad to stay in and not have to worry about family on the freeways. Our DGS is flying out on the 13th, and we plan to all get together while he's here. We'll start putting up Christmas decorations, I think, tomorrow. I don't think I'll do as much as usual, but I say that every year, lol! Once I start...well, you know how it goes..😊

@LTT1 , can't go wrong with Whole Foods! Can't wait to hear how DD ended up with five pies! Your wreath sounds beautiful!
@viva923 , I know you miss DH, but it sounds like you're settled in with plans until tomorrow. I'm glad you've made other arrangements for your deliveries too..

@MariotaMurielle , an electrician for a SIL, how nice is that! I'm glad he was there to help your DH get things set up for you too. Sounds like you had great family time...hopefully, you'll see some cooler temps soon!

@katte , when I talked with my DGS Friday, he said it was cold and they even had a tornado warning! Yikes!

Waving Hi and thinking of all our friends...everyone, have a safe and happy rest of the weekend.😊❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

Haven't had much to post lately. Inside and outside of house is decorated for Christmas. We had a quiet Thanksgiving and have been playing card and board games. Looks like the Badgers will win Paul Bunyon's axe back from Gophers in college football, although the 4th quarter just started. We're hoping the Packers beat the NY Giants tomorrow. There's a lot of stuff going on at our town hall (best described as local politics) so my phone has been ringing with details about resignations and arguments within the town board. Pretty exciting, yah?

Honored Contributor

did not do much of anything today, the most i moved was getting up out of my chair and  driving to church.

Sleep I called my bank tonight to file a claim to get back my $17.96 Sams' club owes me. I got my second order in I get 4 individual foaming glass cleaner cans not the 4 pack like I ordered. Come to find out tractor supply sells this brand of glass cleaner and they can order it in to their store.  Found out walmart can order my dust cloths I like to use order them into the store. So i ordered several boxes tonight.

it is warmish but so very damp chill tonight. Huge ring around the moon tonight.

not to much else, see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

hello all

just a pop in before i go back to bed for a bit.

got my cleaning and vacuuming done except my make up room.

dishes done too.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @viva923 @AuntG @catwhisperer @MariotaMurielle 

It is COLD here this morning!

@katte 

saw that there as flooding in Tucson? Hope you are ok?

@SleeplessinSD 

Here goes: 

Has anyone ever heard of a "Pie Party?"

Well, I never had!

Apparently, when one is I voted to a party, it consists of appetizers and drinks, then when one leaves they receive a WHOLE PIE! 
These are usually customer appreciation parties. DD's groups of millennials are comprised of lots of entrepreneurs so I am guessing that is why she ended up with so many pies!

They have: pumpkin/apple/pecan/cherry and another! The pies came in handy at Thanksgiving!

@SleeplessinSD 

Your Christmas gathering (the 13th) sounds like a great time! 

@MariotaMurielle 

ITA...having a DSIL around the house, who is an electrician, sounds great too!

@AuntG 

Having never understood politics before I retired (just did not know anything about), I now am keeping up daily and pretty well. I think it is great that you are involved!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~