Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

HELLO ALL

finally am here. dh asked me to go shopping today with him. i had 2 huge laundry loads to wash, and so much other stuff to do, but i went shopping what a mistake, i finally sat down half hour ago. have had to do several wash loads of clothes, and catch up on other housework. go away for 2 hours and come home to 10 hours of housework.

overcast and warmish today, turning very windy tonight.

ok guys 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY BELOVED WONDERFUL LOVING FRIENDS.

ok later guys.

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the wonderful ladies who post here. You are an inspiration. Enjoy your day with friends and family and stay safe.

Occasional Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving!  We're heading to our good friends today.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, it's cold, raining and windy here. I'm glad we have no plans to travel anywhere. I want to wish all our friends a warm, safe and blessed day. Happy Thanksgiving!!🦃🍁❤️😊

6311C519-5749-45CC-99D4-81164548CF2E.gif

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning all! Happy Thanksgiving! 

It’s sunny & windy here. The Macy’s Thanksgiving parade is on & the balloons are flying but are being held closer to the ground because of the winds.

About to shower & get dressed before I start the kitchen stuff. 

Have a wonderful holiday.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

happy thanksgiving one and all

have to get moving going to friends house for brunch turkey gathering.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

had a fairly good thanksgiving at the friends house. It was ok nothing spectacular. The host found out last week he was left go from his company. He was not only one many were let go. Not sure if company went out of business or downsized. We tried to join in a conversation with the host/hostess while they were speaking with other people one couple gave us some dirty looks we just dropped out of that conversation. We should have left then but we stuck it out to dessert and left quietly.

got dh off to work for his 3 day weekend.

did not do any kind of Black Friday shopping. My son'/wife did some,they called us while at walmart,said the store was busy but nothing like of years ago.

i did some on line shopping for a couple items that was it.

ok guys that is all will check in later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

just cruising by. nothing spectacular here.

sunny but chilly. left overs for dinner tonight. it is me, myself and I for next 3 days.

ok guys later.

Trusted Contributor

HI EVERYONE

It is really cold here today with snow showers expected.  It rained really hard this morning, but it has stopped for now.  Even though the weather is "yukky" I need to go into town for a few things.  Just leftovers for dinner.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

hey y'all.

we had a really nice Thanksgiving with DD and DSIL. the meal turned out great. even the dressing that I managed to salvage after my mistake.

DSIL helped DH get the Christmas tree into the house from the garage and assemble it, then he climbed into the attic to get my box of tree decorations down.

DSIL also repaired a couple of my electrical outlets that were wonky. it's nice to have a young, strong SIL around sometimes, who happens to be an electrician Smiley Happy

sounds like everyone's weather is interesting. @katte , getting snow. and I saw online something about snow in southern California. @SleeplessinSD and @catwhisperer , did you get snow? it's 76 degrees here today and humid, so we've had the air conditioner and ceiling fans going this week.

I haven't walked since Tuesday, so I'll be on the rebounder this evening and probably until cooler weather returns.

I put up my Christmas wreaths this afternoon. the new one on the front door and the old one on the deck. both have light timers, so they'll be sparkly when it gets dark.

sending big blessings to all Heart

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich