Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

@JustJazzmom 

i'm glad you are ok!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hello all

finally am here.

oh my it has been a super busy day for me. DH and I got a lot accomplished. he goes back to sea for 3 days (working). won't see him till monday.

we spent a majority of the day getting stuff out of shed and bringing it to my church St. Vincent DePaul Society for poor families, also gave some stuff away to neighbors.

had 1.5 inch of rain yesterday winds have been super strong. did hang out clothes today, they were dry in less than 2 hours and super soft from the high winds.

ok guys more stuff to do. will try to check in later.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

hey friends. I'm back in my up-until-3am pattern again, so I've had a sluggish day.

my big accomplishment for the day: I somehow managed to get my FB account restored on my Mac. I don't even know how I did it. Smiley Happy

DH went up to the attic and retrieved my pumpkins and scarecrow this morning, so at least I have a little front door Halloween decor out. it's about time, I guess, since the month is over half gone.

sending big blessings to all. @catwhisperer , you are in my thoughts.

here's a shrimp boat sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

fullsizeoutput_289a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hello tonight,

MM at least your Halloween decorations are somewhat out. I have a flag that is flapping in the breeze.That is all I decorate every year.

not much tonight. Doing wash right now. Folded 1st load and put away.

not much else going on. See all in the morn

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Evening Friends,

@viva923 , does your DH spend the whole weekend at his job without coming home at all? I might have missed you saying he does. Have a great weekend..I'm sure you'll keep busy and he'll be home before you know it.

@MariotaMurielle I've been having trouble staying asleep. 2 AM seems to be around the time I find myself waking up. I usually go downstairs and turn on the TV or read until I get tired enough to go back up. I used to turn on the Q, but they are now showing the TSV over and over for hours. What??

It does make for a tiring day...

I hope everyone had a good day...

2A960072-FF04-45FE-BDFD-1BC84E52B37B.gif

~H~
Honored Contributor

Took a little trip along Lake Michigan to enjoy the fall colors. Water is much higher than in previous years.

Honored Contributor

hey all

finally am on,

doctor check this morn, not a good check, put on another pill to see if that will help sure hope it does, am tired of this problem and no one can explain it to me. have to go back in 2 months to see if this pill is helping sure hope it is.

Sleep, dh works 12 hours supposedly but many work days he may have to stay 13-14 hours come home,shower, go bed and go back to work so i really don't get to talk with him till his days off, this coming up week he has to work on one of his days off some kind of PM is going on all hands are required to work.

got both walks in, no mail as of yet.

ok guys will check in later.

Esteemed Contributor

it was a perfectly pleasant day today so I decided it was time for me to go for a walk. it's been way over a year since I went to the park to walk.  I only made it around one and a half times, which is about 1/2 mile. I was out of breath and tired, but it felt good to be out there walking again.

blessings to all.

here's a Barnett Reservoir sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

res sunset.jpg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hello all

just check in, floors are mopped waiting for drying.

made it thru the night on new pill, no problems so far. Was on this med way back early 1990’s on till mid 2000’s taken off, didn’t need it, guess i am in dire need of it now, sure hope it works like it did way back.

not much else going on. 

MM glad you got out and got a walk in, it really does help. I had a treadmill at one time, but nothing is better than getting out and walking.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

We have beautiful fall weather here. I was briefly outside to pick up pine cones on the lawn in the backyard. I did a grocery run & am now relaxing. I did some consolidation of some jewelry so threw out a few boxes. 

It’s been a relaxing day.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼