Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

[ Edited ]

4B43BCFC-2F13-4FA5-909E-6E9ABC1B45A1.jpeg9DD49A97-EA3A-45E8-BE79-A2C2A850F5BF.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I like the floor plan you posted. Is it all on one level?

Busy day here, sun is out & I finished trimming the 4 false cypress & 2 evergreen viburnums in our front landscape. I will measure the Hakone grass, I didn’t put rabbit fencing around and create 2 circles of fencing. 

One of the rabbits I saw yesterday figured out how to hop/jump into the rose garden! I am not making that fencing taller! 

Have a pleasant Saturday.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a check in before i shut off computer see all in the morn

Honored Contributor

@LTT1, that floorplan is really lovely. It looks very livable and nicely planned out. I think you would be very happy there. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

another busy day. hemmed the reminder of my scrub slacks i got. wore on unhemmed pair this morn for walk, was walking on them during walk. came home and hemmed the remainder of the scrubs. i thought they would be Ok length. 

raining again,thos time more steady.

making ham hash tonight for dinner. new recipe slow cooker recipe. new recipe for me. smells great.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN 

Thank you! I think the space is pretty livable!

STORY:

The "rock star" I sat next to on the plane: 

First story: he has Margot Robbie tattooed on his left calve!

How would I know? He showed me!

Next tattoo will be: Peg Bundy 

well, he divulged (among other things) that he had not been a good student in school. He found out that my students were like him.

He said "It sounds like you're telling the story of my life!"

I told him he reminded me of my students.

And he talked (entertainingly) for 2 1/2 hours non-stop.

More later but definitely ADHD. 

I could only hope any one of my students turned their lives around to be as successful as this young man.

He is actually a tech-manager for a rock band and he travels all over the world. 🌍 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hello tonight guys,

finally got some slow time tonight.

dinner dh made was excellent. Easy to make.

not much else tonight. See all in the morn.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

Thanks!

Yes it is all on one level!

Our first trip out to look we fell in love with a townhome, but it was THREE levels!

We decided we were not doing that!

I just can't see myself dragging our laundry up and down three flights of stairs... and they were narrow and steep!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

@LTT1 , your story...sounds like you had an interesting and delightful flight home! Im sure he enjoyed it as much as you and DH. Yes, I agree. Definitely a single story!

@JustJazzmom , Our rabbits are definitely day brighteners! I actually look for them when I go out back! 

Yesterday, I took this photo of our rabbit making himself at home with a couple hanging plants I was going to trim and deadhead. I decided to just leave them for the rabbit to fill up on! BBL!

7E6DB1F8-E683-420A-B359-394633E33886.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

we had a very enjoyable weekend with DD and DSIL.

DH and DSIL went to camp and got all the deer stands taken down and the cabin cleared out, then took the stands out to DH's friend's property and left them. he'll go back and put them up later.

DD and I made a late breakfast together and then enjoyed some great college football and some new Hallmark movies. even though she's doing really well, after a full week of work she's really tired, so it was my pleasure to do whatever I could to let her rest and enjoy her down time.

the guys were exhausted when they got home, so my homemade soup and cornbread was easy and delicious, followed by blackberry cobbler and more college football.

@LTT1, I was thinking about what you said about getting rid of things we've accumulated over the years. even though I do small decluttering project frequently, I still have so much unnecessary stuff. a combination of things that have long served their purpose and are no longer needed, things that are worn out, things that I should have never bought in the first place! I could go on and on. but the point is, we could easily get rid of so many things and still have everything we need. I need to get busy. I admit I had to Google Margot Robbie (and even after I did that, I still don't really know who she is), so I can't imagine why that guy had her name tatooed on his leg. but it sounds like it made for good conversation and you had an interesting flight.  Smiley Happy

@SleeplessinSD, that little rabbit munching on your plant is so cute. that's a beautiful photo. did you get your new bedroom furniture yet?

@viva923  , ham hash sounds so good. I'm always interested in something different that's easy and delicious. is it just chopped (or cubed) baked ham, potatoes and onions?

@JustJazzmom, it sounds like you need to just enjoy your little bunnies too. as long as they're not really destroying things.

@RetRN, you're not in the area of the country that's having snow, are you? last week it was 95 degrees here, this weekend it was in the 60s & 70s. I thought the weather man was telling a story, but he was right Smiley Happy

hi to @catwhisperer @katte @AuntG @Hayfield @snardy and all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich