Esteemed Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

@viva923, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, apparently.

I hope it was a very happy one and that you indulged in a few special treats for yourself.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

It's rare that I start a thread, but today I put one in Fashion. I'm perplexed that they don't have a Susan Graver TSV in stock. I ordered it when all sizes and colors were available. Are any of you big time shoppers? I don't order a great deal so maybe this isn't unusual.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

Was it a duster? I don’t have a style number?

Maybe I should look in fashion at your thread?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Hello everyone,

Just popping in for a minute. I wanted to let you know that Maisy and I passed the therapy dog examination and so we are officially a registered therapy dog team!  We worked so hard and Maisy did a fabulous job...so proud of her. Viva, I’m sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was a happy one. 

Wishing you all a pleasant weekend and many blessings to everyone!  ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

hey guys,

I wanted to miss my birthday too but I didn't. another year has been tacked on to me.

peach festival was in my town today. dh and i walked the entire route to see all the kiosk's. a lot to see. it was super hot and humid. people were fainting from the heat. we had on our neck cooler cloths and had a 2 gallon bag of water to refresh the neck cooler cloths. got me some pretty earrings and lots of pens/pencils/ and bags you can use for totting groceries to car into house and carrying junk around . we came home soaked, cleaned up went to church tonight, out for our bite to eat and  home. have 3 loads of laundry to wash and dry.

ok guys am tired, see all tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone! DH’s cooking breakfast, and my sister is upstairs packing to leave. I miss her already. We had a great weekend. I’ll be back later to catch up...

840684AC-EA40-45B7-9C1A-EC660F655BB8.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

I attended my high school class reunion last night (50 yrs.). It was fun seeing so many former classmates and catching up. Thankfully, we were all given 

name tags with our graduation pictures on them or I wouldn't have recognized many people. My, how people change!

Then this morning I woke up to a power outage that lasted a few hours. I'm not sure if it was caused by the winds or something else.

@viva923, a peach festival sounds like fun. We don't have them here but we do have a strawberry festival in June which is always fun.

@SleeplessinSD,glad you had a great time with your sister. The time sure does pass quickly when you are having fun.

Enjoy the day.

Honored Contributor

hey guys

Sleep glad you had a wonderful visit with your sister. to bad the days whoosh by quickly.

thunderstorms are popping up like popcorn now. surrounding us. can hear the thunder now. raining too. 2 hours ago this storm was not on the radar. it is so hot and humid weather is unstable . going to hang out tomorrow did get clothes dried today outside.

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD, a friend posted this on FB this morning. I thought it was a little ironic that I should see two special messages involving dragonflies on the same morning.

No photo description available.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

there is an area i walk by daily, the hundreds of dragon flies. They are black and white dragon flies. 

Not much going on. Just a quick check in before clothes finish in dryer. Going to try to hang out tomorrow but will see if we get thunderstorms like today 

ok guys later.