Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

@catwhisperer , Hospice was a God send to us when we needed it most. Good luck tomorrow at your meeting. Sleep well and take good care.🙏

@viva923 , I’m so sorry to hear about your DSIL’s surgery. I’m sure he’s getting the best of care. You and your family are in my prayers that all goes well. Please keep us posted.🙏

We’ve had another long day out with check ups and appts. I know there’s so much to catch up on, and I’ll do it soon. Right now, I’m headed up for, I hope, a good night’s sleep. Thinking of everyone and sending prayers to all in need. I hope everyone had a happy, healthy day.😊❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

@viva923 Hope the surgery of your SIL has gone well.

I’m ready for bed since I got up early.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness, so much confusion and miscommunication on these boards.

Anyway, I hope this goes through without more confusion, otherwise I give up.

DH and I had a meeting today with the medical professionals at the nursing home. The plan is that he comes back here to our apt. on Sat. and will be on hospice care for whatever time he has left.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hey all

son in law is out of surg in ICU.

he is breathing on own tube removed this morn

he is in and out of awake and sleep

he is very much swollen because of improperly working kidneys and the ton of fluid given for this type of surg.

there was a fresh tear in aorta it was replaced, another valve was replaced too, a tube was put in his heart because of his years of untreated high blood pressure his heart was seriously enlarged. 

Not sure if i am getting this correct. He was without blood for 14 min’s during surg and 45 min’s for his body to begin pumping on its own. I just remember 14 min’s for one thing and 45 min’s for something else to kick in.

ok later guys

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Oh my goodness, so much confusion and miscommunication on these boards.

Anyway, I hope this goes through without more confusion, otherwise I give up.

DH and I had a meeting today with the medical professionals at the nursing home. The plan is that he comes back here to our apt. on Sat. and will be on hospice care for whatever time he has left.

@catwhisperer , I’m sorry. Glancing at the posts, I thought you had written your post yesterday. Take care and I hope all goes well with your DH as planned....

~H~
Honored Contributor

@viva923 , I hope your DSIL is recovering well and comfortable today. Continued prayers and good thoughts for you all. Please keep us posted.

~H~
Honored Contributor

@viva923 

I am sending prayers for you and yours.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@viva923The heart is stopped temporarily to install the valves and the blood is sent into a heart lung machine during that time frame.

I will keep him in my thoughts this weekend.

My day started out with a bang-- I over turned my cereal milk onto the tablecloth and floor! So had to clean that mess up before I could even have breakfast. The tablecloth is in the wash now & I wet Swiffered the floor after the cleanup.

I think I will put the summery flower tablecloth on in its place.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey guys

just a check in,.

nothing new on son in law

found an angel of mercy person to bring suitcase to my DD at hospital in Balitmore. she picked up stuff about noon.

all this most serious weather in midwest just eye shocking unreal.

when can we have some good news for a change.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

WANTED TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR HAVING MY BACK

for all the kind thoughts, prayers, encouragment,love. can't thank you guys enough.