Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

@Hayfield
A restaurant mentioned that type of reservation, but I cannot remember what it is called. I will check.
But the funny thing is: I just have always called it “wait list”! lol
The Outback has it and what you do is go on ahead and make the reservation. If you are not there within 15 minutes before...they will hold your table for 15 minutes and then give it away if you aren’t there.
“Conditional Reservation?”
Anyway, it helped me get the crowd out the door in March!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles

Hi! It is nice to see you!
What a very thoughtful picture to post for @Catwhisperer💗
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

I just really read and concentrated on your last post!

WOW...what have I been doing?

So very glad to hear your DH is doing ok!

How do you think he is feeling?

@Hayfield 

I am ready for a pedi! @SleeplessinSD mentioned that you were going in her last post. Pedis have made my feet feel sensitive and unpleasant for about a year so I have avoided them. But now I’m feeling like I really will be happy if I get one before we leave!

🎠🎭🎫🎟🎬⚾️🐞🐥🐸👛🥿🕶💃🏼💅🏻👚👕👖👔👗🧳🌂💄👏🏻🧘🏼‍♂️

Honored Contributor

hey guys

never got morn walk in, didn't get home from doctor office till 1130am and by time i got fans in windows (it is heating up here) it was near noon so walk had to wait till this afternoon.

not much else. will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD 

I just really read and concentrated on your last post!

WOW...what have I been doing?

So very glad to hear your DH is doing ok!

How do you think he is feeling?

@Hayfield 

I am ready for a pedi! @SleeplessinSD mentioned that you were going in her last post. Pedis have made my feet feel sensitive and unpleasant for about a year so I have avoided them. But now I’m feeling like I really will be happy if I get one before we leave!

🎠🎭🎫🎟🎬⚾️🐞🐥🐸👛🥿🕶💃🏼💅🏻👚👕👖👔👗🧳🌂💄👏🏻🧘🏼‍♂️

@LTT1 , my DH was going to have surgery on a blocked artery. After the initial diagnosis, further tests  were scheduled to check how severe the blockage was. A scan showed the blockage wasn’t at the point where he needed to have the procedure done now. This is great news, although, he will be monitored routinely. He feels really good, and we’re both thankful....😊 I spoke to my sister this morning.Her DD sells Do Terra. She’s also a teacher. My sister is going to ask her about the eye cream. I’ll let you know when and what I find out!

~H~
Honored Contributor

Hello ladies, sorry to interrupt again. Happy weekend everyone.

@catwhisperer 

I have and will continue to pray for you and DH. I would like to help you in any way I am able. I realize we live in different states but I want to help if possible.

Please notify me and we will figure something out.

Hugs,

🦋

Respected Contributor

it's been a busy last few days, so I haven't stopped to read the posts. just wanted to stop by for a minute. nothing's going on, really, but I've just not been feeling very well. but I'm here to say hello to everyone, not to complain, Smiley Happy

I went out to lunch with a friend today and then we spent an hour over coffee. it was good to catch up.

it was a beautiful day but pretty hot. it feels like summer is here already but I saw something online about heavy snow in Colorado, I think.

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Pass Christian sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

Image may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, beach, outdoor, water and nature

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

Hello ladies, sorry to interrupt again. Happy weekend everyone.

@catwhisperer 

I have and will continue to pray for you and DH. I would like to help you in any way I am able. I realize we live in different states but I want to help if possible.

Please notify me and we will figure something out.

Hugs,

🦋

@butterfly123 ....thank you so much for your kindness, but it's all in God's hands. We have no idea how much longer DH will be alive, 2-4 months maybe. I am on stress overload and all I can do is take one day at a time.Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer 

I understand. I’m here for you. 

If I could take some of your stress off your shoulders, I would in a heartbeat.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--It's starting to get hotter, so we got up early this morning and took our walk, left the house at 6:30 AM!!! DH is in the shower now and I'll take mine after he's finished.  We're heading out to a local restaruant to  have breakfast.  We bought tickets a while ago for a fundraiser breakfast for the Kiwanis Club in the area.  Nothing else much planned today, maybe go to the pool, I went yesterday and started to do my laps, it was hard but I swam for about 30 minutes.  I walked to and from to the pool too.  We went out last night and met some friends, a local 4 piece group was playing at one of the local dives.  The people in the group are retired and they're pretty good.  We had a nice time.  I hope that everyone has a good day!