Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

hello all

on my walk this morn saw deer at side of road,they were eating vegatation. they scampered back in the woods once i got closer.

we got about another 1/4 inch of rain this morn.

did many chores today,have doctor check early tomorrow morn wanted to get as much out of the way as possible.

ok later guys

LTT hope the new eye cream works.

Honored Contributor

@Hayfield 

DH has always had problems with red, allergy-type eyes. He is a bit lazy when it comes to using drops to hydrate them, but it seems the drops from surgery (prednisolone and antibiotic) have preservatives in them

He is definitely allergic to mercurochrome and had trouble with contacts solutions back in the day (thimerosol). The cataract doctor suggested using individual vial-preservative-free eye drops. 

He has them but has not truly tested them yet.

So the surgery didn’t necessarily cause the red eyes, but potentially aggravated them. His vision and eyes seem to get better every day!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

Love those beautiful bluebirds in the bird bath!

@viva923 

Thank you! This cream will HAVE to be better than anything I have tried up til now. I bet you enjoyed seeing those deer!

@JustJazzmom 

It sounds like our rain made its way over to you! Although we have had sunny days for two days, it has been higher humidity than before!

@katte 

Great to hear that you had a nice visit with your children. Hope you are rested up!

I am going to go b/c DD keeps texting. Trying to determine how to find a bike helmet for DGS that will fit. 

‘Prepping to go there for our visit at the end of May.

Honored Contributor

hey all

really quiet this afternoon.

listening to weather, sounds like humidity plus beginning on saturday. we may be shutting up and running air. heat last week air next week.

quiet afternoon walk for me.no more deer. picked up mail. 

ok guys will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer  Keeping you and your DH in my prayers.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Stopping in for a quick good night....

@viva923 , I don’t know what’s worse, the rain or humidity, especially for your walks.  Keeping my fingers crossed you see some nice weather soon...

@LTT1 , I think I’ve mentioned, my niece sells Do Terra. I need to ask her about the eye cream. I’m sure you’re excited to see your grands in a couple weeks!

@JustJazzmom , sounds like you had an easy day planned!

@RetRN , I always like seeing a post from you! I hope all is going well for you...

@Hayfield , I hope you had a good time having dinner with your friends. Yes, it was nice of them to take you, but I think it’s just in return for all the nice things you do for them!

@Puddles , always nice when you stop by!

I hope everyone had a great day...blessings to all!😊❤️

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--We had such a nice time at dinner last night with our neighbors, we stopped at our favorite wine shop, then to dinner.  Our neighbors have never been to the wine shop but has heard about it from many people who live in our development.  The restaurant we went to was really good, not a fancy place, more like a dive but really good food.  We were lucky when we got there that we didn't have to wait but by the time we left, people were waiting to get a table.  The restaruant doesn't take reservation and that's a bummer.  You can call ahead and get your name on a list and have a shorter wait time.  I guess the best thing to do is just go early enough, so we don't have to wait.  Today is pickleball and I may go to the pool this afternoon and start trying to swim laps like I did last summer.  I hope that everyone has a good day!

Respected Contributor

LLT1--I hope your DH tries the eye drops and that they help!  Tell your DD to go to a bike shop, they shoud be able to help fit her DS with a bike helmet.  It should be pretty easy to find one for him.

SISD--We really like our neighbors, we lucked out that's for sure.  

Puddles--So nice to see you stop by!  I still owe you an email!  

Honored Contributor

hey all

my walk will be taken later this morn. have less than 1 hour before i have to shove off for doctor check.

got chores done, wash is doing its thingy,want to get it in the dryer before i leave.

sunny today, may get sun all day.

not much else guys. later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

I believe the DT eye cream is brand new!

It is at a discount price for May!

If there is an optimal time to ask, do you mind asking your DS about this?

In one study, scientists concluded that bakuchiol behaves in the same way as resveratrol – the antioxidant that typically is found in grapes – having a posititve effect on cancer tumors (source).”

This quote is from an article November 2017 on the site “Truth in Aging.” TIA