Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

HEY guys

been busy today. did get house put back together. clothes are just about ready to be folded.

we got about half inch of rain, but yard was totally underwater.. 

dh has been busy running errands today. here/there/everywhere. doing errands he could not do with little one yesterday.

tomorrow we are going to DD house, she is having the shindig with family there this year. 

I may not be back on till monday. tonight have late church begins at 8pm and usually runs about 4 hours service. so we will attend church tonight and with all the activity tomorrow may not see anyone till monday.

ok guys 

A MOST WONDERFUL FUN FILLED EASTER TO ALL OF YOU. MUCH LOVE TO EACH AND EVERYONE.

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone. Happy Saturday!  I’m sorry for the severe storms a lot of you are having. It’s nice here today, in the 70’s. Tomorrow it is supposed to be cool and rainy all day. We may get snow early in the week but it will be nice toward the end of the week. A week from Monday, DH is taking me to Santa Fe for my birthday. I sure hope it will be nice then. I’m going to take my Lug luggage. I just love their things. We’ll only be gone 4 days. Just a quick trip. DH  got rear ended by a texter. Fortunately, he is fine and not too much damage to his truck. I wish people would realize how dangerous it is!

Hayfield, our cruise is 16 days. We embark in London and disembark in Ireland. Glad all is well with you. 

SleeplessinSD, I have been thinking of you and your family. I hope everyone is doing better. I hope your blood work is ok. I’m awfully sorry you are so tired. I am the same way. I have had every test imaginable, but nothing shows up. Just old age I guess. I think feeling stressed makes one tired too. I know it does me. Take care of yourself, dear friend. You and your dear ones are in my thoughts and prayers. 🙏🏻💕

MM, glad you got some planting done. Your garden area is very nice. My, that tree was a big old thing. How fortunate it didn’t hit a house. It’s too bad insurance won’t pay! 

Viva, Hi. I’m sorry some things came up during your dr appointment. I hope you are feeling better today. Take care!  

LLT1, I’m sorry to hear about the storm you had. It seems like a lot of areas have been hit with bad weather. 

Hello to everyone I missed. Happy Easter to you all and sending love and blessings to everyone. ❤️🐥🐣🐰

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

HI EVERYONE

It's been windy today.  DH planted all my flowers for me.  They look real nice.  We planted marigolds, dianthus and Lantana.  I made a pineapple upside down cake this morning.  It turned out really good.  I took three pieces over to my brother since that is his favorite. Smiley HappyI'm cooking a ham tomorrow for Easter and I made a macaroni salad today.  We'll probably have barbecue beans with it also.  I think we are going to Church tomorrow.  A simple dinner tonight, frozen pizza.  

WISHING EVERYONE A NICE EASTER AND WEEKEND!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy Easter everyone.

@catwhisperer 

I misspoke about this website I wanted to recommend. However they may have something similar in your area. They offer 50% for SSI people and others. 

If this information is helpful than you may want to contact them.

fresh approach dot org

Hugs, 

🦋

@SleeplessinSD 

Your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your DH and brother are well.

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 ....thanks, but it looks like this is in the San Fran area. I am in San Diego County. Our rent is now 55% of our monthly income, but we are not poor enough to get help from the county. We are on a wait list for HUD housing, but the wait list is years long. In the meantime, we just deal with it and do the best we can.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a zoom in .

church was not as long as usual. It was smoothly. Very coordinated. Only 4 readings done, and shorter homily. All in all it was very nicely done. 

Have 2 loads of laundry to do, 1st in dryer,2nd just put in washer.

rent in the mid Atlantic isn’t much better. Houses price run 2x’s as much as they do in the Midwest. That is why we never moved out of our place. The cost is prohibitive. Our small place is paid for, may need painting inside but it is home to us. It is kept clean.

coolish night here. Had to wear jacket to church tonight.

not much else going on will say good night all.

Honored Contributor

DAEF765D-8768-4C37-BC89-AB49B88D312B.jpeg

Good morning!

Sending all who gather here Easter thoughts and wishes! Blessings!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Happy Easter, Everyone. Blessings to you all. ❤️🌻🌷🌸🌺

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

ED6230E1-02EB-440E-B441-11C380D81867.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey guys

hopping on by like the easter bunny before we zoom down to Dd house.

quiet here. did get chores done, walk is finished. dh is reading newspaper

clothes in dryer, have to shove off. later all