Trusted Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

HI EVERYONE

It is a cold and foggy this morning.  It's supposed to be warmer the next few days and then rain on Wednesday and Friday.  Our weekend was fairly quiet.  Friday was errand day and Saturday we treated ourselves to the movies.  We saw Aquaman. It was good.  We like fantasy, special effects type of movies.  We haven't been to the movies in a long time as I had been sick with all my heart issues.  My cold is finally gone that I got over Christmas, although I still have a slight cough.

@SleeplessinSD  Sorry this cold is hanging on.  It sounds like you're starting to feel a little better.  It sounds like something I had which is no fun.  Continue to rest and take care of yourself. Smiley Happy

@MariotaMurielle  Glad to hear your PT is going well.  It looks like you're slowly starting to feel better.  I know what you"re going through as I had a total left knee replacement in 2013.  Take care.

@Hayfield  The beach sounded nice.  It's hard to believe it's warm enough to go to the beach this time of year.  Good luck on interviewing your cleaning lady.  Continue to have fun!!

@snardy  and @catwhisperer  Haven't heard from you in awhile, unless I have missed your posts.  Hope you are both doing well.

@LTT1  Hope all is well with you and that you  are feeling well.  

@viva923  The washing machine dryer I have is a Kenmore Elite.  I really love it and I've had it for about 7 years.  The washing machine is a top load model with a stainless, deep tub and no agitator and the dryer works well also.  I haven't used the Pods, only liquid detergent.

@RetRN  It was  nice hearing from you.  It sounds like you are doing well.

@JustJazzmom  I have just started to take down the Christmas decorations.  DH needs to help with the tree.  I'm a little slow at getting them put away this year.

I just plan to stay home today and do some laundry and a few things around the house.  I am getting my hair cut Friday.  Wishing you all a GREAT DAY!!!!

Trusted Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much new around here.

chores, walk, wash (in dryer now). Looks like 1 pod is all i can use in my front loader. more just way to much. I like pods, all premeasured.

weather is cold today. looks like we may go into a cold spell at end of week, high's of only 30 for several days.

not much else going on. will check in later.

Hay-glad you are able to walk in beach and it is warmer a bit south of us.

OK guys, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD

What a very pretty picture to start us out on the New Year!

@SleeplessinSD@viva923@katte@Hayfield@AuntG

Took down the front door wreath over the weekend and will put that one away (Christmas) and up will go the spring wreath! 

The battery light has been coming on in my car so DH took it back to the place we always use. He returned right away, though because he said it is a "madhouse" down there. (Firestone)

Taking care of return orders (Macys, Garnethill) today. Trying to purchase some things for DHs birthday coming up soon.

LaLEXI!🎉s birthday is this coming weekend (turning 5)! Her present/card from us should be on their way...one thing I found/sent isca little makeup kit for young girls. I hope she likes these items.

I 'm feeling rather anxious about getting behind so much because of being gone.💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hello all

Loves, lalexi is same age as my grandson, he turned 5 early december. i thought lalexi was a year younger than my grandson. do hope she has a wonderful birthday

not much going on around here. got my walk in this afternoon. did have rain drops this p.m.. most by passed us and hit Jersey.

talking 1st snow storm this weekend. depending on track, all we can do is wait.

not much else going on, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon, been busy here with usual Monday stuff. Laundry! 

We are expecting rain tomorrow AM with a brief snow shower tonight.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

not much tonight.

got walk in, picked up mail. 

Damp out tonight.

showers done 1st load of wash doing its thing.

ok guys see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Friends, I hope everyone had a good weekend. Seems like all I’ve been saying the past week is how bad I feel. Finally, I feel like I’m at the tail end of whatever I have. DH and I got out today to run some long overdue errands and had lunch at a great restaurant we like nearby. The weather is still cool during the day and very cold at night. We’re watching Clemson and Alabama...good game, so far!

@LTT1, DH and I dropped off a bunch of returns at the post office this morning. I’m glad that’s done. Can’t believe our sweet LaLexie will be 5 already. I know she’ll love the makeup kit!

@viva923, so glad you finally found the right pod to use! Using only one has always worked for me. Oh, and I don’t think of you as new here anymore. You’re an honorary member now, lol!😊

@katte, I still have a little congestion and cough. I do think coughs can linger for a while. I’m so glad you’re feeling better!😊

@Hayfield, Wow! Can’t believe how nice the weather is at your beaches. Not too many visiting ours right now, I don’t think. You might find during the week is less crowded. How did your interview go with the cleaning lady? We’re starting ours again next week!

@3suwm5@Dazlin, So good to have you join us. Stop by anytime, no pressure here, just whenever you have time. @3suwm5, my washer is deep too, and I have to really stoop over to reach the bottom! @Dazlin, I have a chocolate lab, Max. Enjoy your beautiful weather!😊

@snardy, how are you? I hope you’re doing well...I’m thinking of you!💕

@MariotaMurielle, I hope you’re getting stronger and feeling less pain. I can see where P/T would feel good to do right now!

Waving Hi to, JJM, RetRN, Catwhisperer, AuntG and Everyone! Have a warm, safe, peaceful rest of the evening!😊❤️

~H~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--Yesterday we did our usual morning walk and the cleaning lady came and I really liked her, so I'll be having a cleaning lady every three weeks, the price is reasonable and it will be nice to have some help.  I'll still have to clean but not as much!  The lanscaping crew came to start the pavers around the firepit, it's a one day job but the left at lunch and never came back.  I hope they come back and finish the job today, but who knows!  We're heading to the beach again today since it's going to be in the 70's today!  We want to see how crowded it is on the weekday.  Parking is free in the off season and it's only a 30 minute drive.  I had a pedicure yesterday and I need to try to get there every three weeks instead of once a month.  I need to make a hair appointment too!  So much to do!  Everone sounds busy!

Respected Contributor

SISD--I can't believe the weather down here too but it's not going to last, it will be going back to the high 40's tomorrow!  At least there's no rain in the forecast for the rest of the week!  We've had record rainfall last year in the area.  I'm glad you're starting to feel better, a cold lasts a long time!

Lovestoteach--I can't believe LaLexie will be 5!!!  Time flies!!!  I know what you mean about trying to keep up with things, I get anxious too over it.  I love the holdiays but I also like getting "back to normal" whatever "normal" is for me I guess!  I decided when I moved into this house we were going to have only one wreath on the door and I got a beautiful wreath with artifical magnolia leaves, no flowers and I love it.  The street we previously lived on had the word "magnolia" in it, so I decided to pay homeage to where I lived for 30 years and raised our children, plus it paid the for house I'm living in.  The upside of living in a high cost housing area, stay there long enough you have a ton of equity in your home.