Honored Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

436623C1-9358-4612-9745-DF19267EED38.jpeg

@SleeplessinSD@JustJazzmom@viva923@MariotaMurielle@katte@catwhisperer@snardy

Wish that I could do calligraphy like the one above!

An old Twilight Zone was on yesterday (the 1st) and guess who was in it? Mary Tyler Moore! We did not watch (although next time I think we will!). I used to LOVE Twilight Zone!

Our day consisted of a marathon session of “Homeland” on Amazon TV.  We are so hooked on this show; it is like reading an absorbing novel...together!

We ate ham, black eyed peas and spinach yesterday so hopefully...good luck for 2019.

My wishes are for everyone to have a great new year and no bad things happening! @Hayfield 

You are a “shoe-in” for a great year ahead with no terrifying weather! 

Just think, in your new place you have already established that “normal” is a “new normal” with friends stopping in when they are nearby!

@SleeplessinSD

I’m sending you wishes for health... and hugs!

In fact, hugs all around! For everybody! 💞💞💞💞💞

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much going on here.

got my afternoon walk in., it was late today, dozed off in my sitting chair watching the ID channel.

not much else going on. rain is forcasted for overnight. will agree, really damp chill outside.

OK guys, will check in later.

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone,

I just typed a long post and poof, it’s gone! That is so irritating!  Since I don’t have time to retype it, I’ll just say I hope everyone had a good new year. 

SleeplessinSD, I hope you will be up and feeling better very soon. Take care! 💕

I’ll be back tomorrow. In the meantime, take care everyone and blessings to you all! ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Evening, I think our temps are colder than most are having. It was in the 30’s here this morning and been cold all day.  I’m feeling better and mostly tired of laying around, so DH and I started taking down Christmas. He really did most of the work. I supervised.😉 We’ll do more tomorrow and hopefully finish. I hope everyone had a great day!

@viva923, I agree about Outer Limits, but we enjoy still watching Twilight Zone once in a while. I think sometimes mattress pads have a finish on them which might make them harder to wring out. I hope your new ones are better..

@snardy, Thank you, sweet friend. Getting lots of rest felt good and helped.💕 I’m sorry you lost your post!

@LTT1, ham, black eyed peas and spinach sounds pretty healthy. I think you and DH are off to a good start. ((Hugs))!!

@JustJazzmom, I’m so mixed up with what day it is. I keep thinking today is Monday! I need to get back on track!

@MariotaMurielle, I was awake around the same time as you last night. I think I’ve been laying and napping so much during the day, I’m tired but not sleepy when I go to bed. I sure wish you could send me some of your soup too. Yum! I haven’t been cooking and DH’s not great in the kitchen, so it’s been canned soup.😕

@katte, We had pretty much decided to wait until the weekend to put decorations away too. DH started outdoors this morning, so I just started taking things down inside and stacking them. Everything just needs to go in boxes. I’ll bet the snow is beautiful...stay warm!😊

@Hayfield, Ha! Your weather is warmer than ours! We’re going to have to try champagne with cranberry juice. Sounds great, especially for the holidays.

Will you see your DD when she gets back? Her trip sounds amazing. Have a great time with your friends. How kind of you to have them spend the night! Sounds fun!

Waving Hi to RetRN, Catwhisperer, Aunt G and Everyone!😊❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey everyone

watching a Lucy ball movie. Pretty good, it is part musical.

not to much tonight, waiting for dryer to finish and wash to finish. 

Not to much else, well dryer just dinged. Ok guys see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much with me today.

got chores finished walk in.

talked with DD this morn, oldest grand daught needs glasses, eye check this morn. She can't see far away and has a stigmatism in i believe right eye. DD is blind without her glasses and grand daught real dad (a big creep) also needs glasses.

got new vision plan cards last night. called up our eye place that dh and I use yearly for eye checks, they couldn't find me anywhere and the new insurance wouldn't let the eye place know we were legal.

had to call up new vision insurance people and ask them to call vision place and tell them dh and i are now legal with this new coverage. while i waited on line he did call them and told me who he spoke too and got us all legalfied LOL.

that is about all for now guys. will check in later.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--We took our walk this morning and then I jumped into the shower, I have no idea when our friends are coming.  They said they were leaving their DS's area "early" but what does that mean?  The room & bath above the garage are clean, so it's ready for when they come.  I think we'll just go out somewhere close for a bite to eat, again, I have no idea if they'll even be here for dinner.  I usually tell people when I'm coming and whether we've stopped to eat so they're not guessing.  I don't care what they do I just wish they would've told me.  I hope that everyone is having a great day!

Respected Contributor

SISD--DH took the outside decorations down and we'll take the inside decorations down when our guests leave, whenever that is???  I don't think they'll stay past tomorrow but you  never know!  Since DD lives about 6 hours from us we won't be seeing her until her spring break in April.  I hope you're feeling better today.

Respected Contributor

Mochahoney--Sorry you had trouble sleeping, I've been waking up too around 3 or 4, I'm a little warm and we don't even have the heat on.  It's a little humid here too, which doesn't help.  

Snardy--Sorry you lost your post, that's a bummer!

Katte--Snowing in Tucson!  Wow!

Lovestoteach--I do hope we don't have to deal with another hurricane anytime soon!

Justjazzmom--Since DH retired and I quit my part time job, I have trouble keep track of what day it is!

Honored Contributor

hey guys

Hay

that is a bit annoying when friends say they'll stop by but WHEN, is the problem.

not much else going on today. got walk in this afternoon, picked up mail. 

not much else going on, will check in later.