Honored Contributor

Looking at some Advent Calendars for gifts - adults and children. Please post your finds/suggestions. 

Kiehl-Skin-Care-Advent-Calendar-2018.jpg

$70 Give the gift of Kiehl’s with our Limited Edition Advent Calendar. Featuring designs by renowned artist Andrew Bannecker, this collection includes our customer favorite skincare products.

• Includes 24 surprise formulas, one behind each door
  • Features cleansers, face masks, facial serums, moisturizers and more
  • With designs by artist Andrew Bannecker

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Anthropology has it's first Advent Calendar.  Looks great...I want one for myself   Woman Wink $68

Anthropologie’s New Beauty Advent Calendar Is Here and It’s a Self-Care Dream

49131691_000_b2.jpg

49131691_000_b.jpg

Counting down to the holidays just became a bit more glamorous with this well-curated beauty Advent Calendar from George & Viv. Featuring 24 premium samples - including our favorites from Mario Badescu, Malin + Goetz, and Darphin - this limited-edition, festive set holds over $200 of beauty treasures and treats. While it was crafted for giving, we won't tell if you treat yourself to one, too.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: 2018 Advent Calendars

[ Edited ]

Stalking Target for the Cheese Advent Calendar. Great pricing $20. Getting several of these for hostess gifts

From an article on PopSugar:

A $20 Cheese Advent Calendar Is Coming to Target, 'Cause Dreams Really Do Come True

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very crucial and potentially life-changing announcement to make, so please brace yourselves. To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, Target will be selling — drumroll, please — a cheese Advent calendar! And as if that news alone wasn't incredible enough, we're delighted to inform you that it's only going to cost $20. [Insert corny quote about dreams coming true here.

This gloriously cheesy creation is the brainchild of Annem Hobson, a British blogger. Last year, her cheese Advent Calendar went wildly viral,  but it was only sold at stores in the UK, much to the chagrin of cheddar addicts on the other side of the pond. Due to the calendar's popularity and a high demand of requests from around the globe, Annem worked with Norseland, a cheese manufacturer in England, to bring it stateside. This woman is truly out here doing the Lord's work, and we're forever indebted to her.

Cheese-Advent-Calendar-Target-2018.jpg

Cheese-Advent-Calendar-Target-2018 (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

More reasons to Heart Trader Joe's and another one that I want...

*Important*: Trader Joe’s Is Launching Doggie Advent Calendars for Christmas 2018

If there are two things that get the masses excited, it's 1)thematic Advent calendars and 2) puppies. Welp, leave it to TJ's to capitalize on that formula—and bring us Advent calendars for dogs this season. Yup, you read that right: You can now buy your good old boy or girl a doggie treat-filled Advent calendar, so they can celebrate the month of December too.

As Delish reports, this juicy tidbit was revealed by Jon Basalone, president of stores, on recent episode of the Trader Joes podcast, Inside Trader Joe's. And while we don't have a date or details yet (tell us exactly what's inside!), we're pretty sure we'll love this offering just as much as Scruffy will. 

Psst, that's not all folks: On the same episode, the TJ's team revealed that between 150 and 200 specialty holiday products are headed to shelves soon. Amongst the most exciting? Bouche Noel ice cream logs, stuffing-flavored potato chips and boozy cheese. 

Happy holidays indeed. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

There are a couple nice ones over in this thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Tis-the-Season-Advent-Calendar/m-p/5034476#M53808

@ValuSkr - thank you! I know there are some nice ones that you can fill but I don't have the time to do it. Maybe next year if I can start the process earlier.

I like this one from Mackenzie-Childs

HCHBHD6_mu.jpg

Honored Contributor

$25 at Barnes and Noble. Found it at Target, saving 5% with Red Card

0887961546170_p1_v2_s550x406.jpg

0887961546170_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

Honored Contributor

$20 at Target

Crayola® Christmas Countdown Activity Advent Calendar

download (3).jpgdownload (2).jpg

GUEST_510f60cb-aec2-42c4-9075-fcdf2d33c82b.jpg

Contributor

Stopped by Aldi's today and they had  Hot Wheels Advent calendar and American Girl Advent calendar at $15.  Great prices.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Signature Advent Calendar