Honored Contributor

Re: “2018”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, please join us!

[ Edited ]

Good Evening! Just stopping by for a few minutes. DH and I finished up taking down Christmas today, even the tree. Our house looks bare, but in a good way. We both are moving slow and ready to call it a night soon...

@snardy, my New Years resolution, as always, is to lose weight and eat more healthy. I haven’t been doing my regular walking routine lately. Seems I’m always tired. Anyway, wish me luck! How kind of you to take soup to your friend. I’m sure she’ll appreciate it, and “you” too!😉

@JustJazzmom, Just heard on the news flights cancelled and schools closed because of the weather your way. Hopefully, you’ll be able to stay indoors and keep safe and warm until it passes...

@QVCPhobe, Blessings to you for a happy, healthy new year!😊

Waving Hi to all our friends and send wishes for a safe, warm and peaceful night.😊❤️ Good Night!😴

F2CA3811-6D96-4B73-A969-8442D15440BA.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

Yes, @SleeplessinSD, schools cancelled for tomorrow, possible no trash pickup by me and flights cancelled. About to e mail my GF as her DH is supposed to have surgery tomorrow. Not sure if it will be rescheduled or go on as planned.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD

Hi, Max💋💋💋

@JustJazzmom

Did your friend’s husband (eta: have) surgery?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone! My sister sent me the following from Twitter. It had me laughing, and I thought I’d share it with you all. With all that’s going on right now, bad weather, health issues, I hope it helps to brighten your day a little as it did mine.

Nicola Congdon, from England, rescues chickens. She, along with her Mother,  knit tiny wool sweaters to keep them warm as they have a hard time adjusting to cold temps. (I did not know this😊)....

8692F20C-5AB0-4BF0-B932-DF4E1B353585.jpeg

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Good Morning Everyone! My sister sent me the following from Twitter. It had me laughing, and I thought I’d share it with you all. With all that’s going on right now, bad weather, health issues, I hope it helps to brighten your day a little as it did mine.

Nicola Congdon, from England, rescues chickens. She, along with her Mother,  knit tiny wool sweaters to keep them warm as they have a hard time adjusting to cold temps. (I did not know this😊)....

8692F20C-5AB0-4BF0-B932-DF4E1B353585.jpeg

How funny!!  It definitely makes you smile. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LTT1I e mailed her late last night but she hasn't responded. Town sent us a robo call this AM telling everyone to stay indoors and not on the roads.

We are getting hammered here still. The snow is above my ankles when I went outside to toss out some plastic into our recycle bin which I moved away from the front porch to be next to the house instead. There is some snow inside the bin!

It is a blizzard here right now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Storm is over. Neighbor helped me clear my driveway and public path with his gas snow blower. I did all our paths to the house and around my car with our electric one. Tomorrow I move the car to clear it off. Still cold outside.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 Still haven’t heard from her.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom, so glad the worst of the storm is over. I hope you hear from your friend soon...

DH isn’t feeling well, so we both took it easy today and stayed in. Whatever he has, I hope I don’t get it too.😉

Waving Hi to all our friends. I hope everyone had a good day. For our friends dealing with illness or other hardships, keeping you all in my prayers...🙏

3FCFD93E-DBF8-42DE-9B0F-BE47D1FF4B8E.jpeg

~H~
Valued Contributor

Hi friends,

Today, I took soup and bread to my friend. Her whole family has the flu, despite having flu shots. 

SleeplessinSD, the picture of Max is soooo cute! What a love. Those chicken sweaters are adorable. They are so well made and I love the yarn. I’d like to have sweaters like those. The chickens made me smile. I’m sorry you’re tired so much of the time. Taking down the tree is a big job. It wears me out too. We are taking ours down this weekend. Take care, my friend. 💜

For or some reason, my iPad keeps freezing up so I’m going to sign off. Hopefully, it will be better tomorrow. 

Hello to Katte, Catwhisperer, Mochahoney, Hayfield, Loves, JJM, RetRN, and all our other friends. 

Good night everyone. Blessings to you all! ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb