Honored Contributor

Re: “2018”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, please join us!

Everyone!

Image result for happy new year with pictures

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  I think it is normal, especially if you have been on pain medication.  Thankfully, healing seems to be moving quickly onward.

DD has always been fascinated with the sky, takes tons of pictures even while we would be driving around, especially sunsets, so I send her the pictures you post which are amazing. Smiley Happy

Yesterday was the first day since after Christmas that I wasn't sluggish, actually did something progressive, cleaned/cleared out the master bathroom cabinet and drawers, got rid of lots of useless and old this and that.  At least it got me moving around more than I had been, gain weight if I don't keep moving, the curse of short people, have to eat like a mouse or the weight jumps on board.

DH and I never go out on New Year's Eve or Day, he watches the game, I prepare o'rdeuves to nibble on throughout the day, so will be working on that today also, and puttering.

Horrible wind today, HATE wind, but sunny and cold.  I only go out lately for the pups to do their business, the male gets right at it, love a dog that goes on demand, LOL, the girl takes FOREVER, so we stand on the deck freezing while she sniffs around.

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy 2019. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD@mousiegirl@viva923@Hayfield@catwhisperer

Hi! Thinking of you all this New Year’s Eve day!

It is so cold here and I cannot seem to get warm!

The saga of the sunglasses 🕶 will be told to you, probably tomorrow.

For now, I will try to warm up!

It is nice to hear from you, @shorelady!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hello all

more rain for us, chilly rain. not hard but steady.

have to get myself ready for church have to leave in half hour. have my dinner steaming in slow cooker for tonight.

OK guys will check in later.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

HI EVERYONE

Stopping by to wish everyone a Happy Year Year!   It is real cold and windy today.  We are supposed to get more snow tonight and tomorrow.  DH had to work today, but he has tomorrow off.  Our New Years will be a quiet one too.  

@SleeplessinSD  Sorry you aren't feeling well.  I am feeling a lot better.  I just have this annoying cough.  Stay warm.  I have both Duraflame heaters going in the family room.  It's a little nippy today!  Take care of yourself and get well soon. Smiley Happy

@LTT1  It sounds like you had a nice visit with your family.  I'm sure you're glad to be home and catch up on your rest.

@viva923I don't envy you with the very cold weather.  I think all of us are getting our share.

@Hayfield  We don't plan to do anything for New Years.  We very rarely go anywhere on New Year's Eve.  I bet you're glad you are almost unpacked from your move.  

@snardy  Wonder if you are getting some more snow.  I don't think anyone goes out for New Year's that much any more.  I hope you are feeling well.

@MariotaMurielle  Glad to hear you are slowly improving.  I don't think it's laziness you are feeling.  It takes awhile to recover from major surgery, especially as we age sorry to say..  I have noticed it since my last pacemaker surgeries.

@RetRN  I hope you are doing well and staying warm. 

@catwhisperer  It was so nice  to hear from you.  It looks like you are getting some cold weather too.  Have a Happy New Year.

@JustJazzmom  Enjoy your New Year.  If you are having cold weather too keep warm.

Waving Hi to any one I may have missed and wishing you a quiet and peaceful evening.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy new year everyone! 

@katte Glad you are feeling better!

@SleeplessinSD Sorry you are coming down with something. 

@LTT1 Catch up on the rest after your trip.

@MariotaMurielle glad you have graduated to outside PT.

@catwhisperer hope the kitties are behaving themselves.

@Hayfield sounds like your New Years will be quiet as ours will be. I added a bottle of Prosecco in our fridge for tonight. I usually make mimosas for breakfast in the new year.

@viva923 enjoy your quiet evening tonight.

We are just going to eat an early dinner at a local northern Italian restaurant. 

We will watch the ball drop at mudnight laughing at all the crazies in Times Square in the rain!

It started raining here around 2:30. I ran to the market for more sandwich bread & American cheese. The store was mobbed! 

Everyone have a happy & safe New Year’s Eve.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

EVERYONE, our new thread is up. I’ll see you all there!😊❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD

Funny you should mention that movie! 

We watched it yesterday!

I love Sandra Bullock!

So therefore, I liked the movie! Will be interested to get your “take” on it. We both decided it was full of symbolism.

DD went to the doctor Friday or Saturday with the same-sounding stuff you are having. No antibiotics, just a plain old viral bug. She did say that “Mucinex rules!” (I must agree!)

Hope you and every one of us here feel well and stay well to ring in 2019!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~