Honored Contributor

Re: “2018”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, please join us!

@viva923 Did you just shave under your arms? Maybe the soap contains alcohol?

Son drove back today & made great time. I was at a lunch for Christmas with 2 GFs.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

today I got my pre-knee chop pedicure. a pretty bright pink polish called Apartment For Two.

I got a call today telling me I need to arrive at hospital admissions at 9am. I guess that probably means I won't be in surgery until around 11 or later.

the last of the Christmas gifts arrived in the mail today, so now everything is wrapped and under the tree.

hope everyone is tucked in safe & sound from the cold.

here's a Vicksburg Mississippi River bridge sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: sky, cloud, bridge, night, outdoor and water

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle, sending good thoughts and prayers for your surgery tomorrow. I hope we hear from you as soon as you’re able. Soon, this will all be a memory, and you’ll be back doing all you enjoy, pain free!😊🙏

@viva923, my skin can be sensitive to certain soaps/lotions. I hate trying anything new. Hopefully, you’ve got something to put on your skin to take away the pain and feel better. Good luck!

@LTT1, One of the things our DGS asked for Christmas is long sleeve tees. Seems like I’ve had good luck finding them at Kohl’s. I’m using mostly bags for gifts, so I’m nearly done too!

Waving to all our friends. I hope everyone had a good day!😊❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good luck to you tomorrow @MariotaMurielle.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSDand @JustJazzmom, y'all made me look at the calendar! whewww! my surgery is Wednesday. for a minute I thought I had my days mixed up Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--Well, my friend was still sick and cancelled out on me again, which I totally understand, but I really wish she would've let me have known sooner, I could've planned better and that's the second time she gave me "last minute notice", as I was about to jump in the shower to get ready to meet her.  I just get annoyed when people let me know at the last minute when I'm sure she knew the night before she wasn't up to going.  I didn't bother rescheduling, I'm busy too!!!  Sorry just need to vent!!!  It's really sunny out today and we just got back from our walk.  I have a call into my neighbor's cleaning service, I want to get a cleaning service, starting the first of the year and I want to start checking on prices.  I got my cookie dough made and froze it, I'll bake the cookies next week.  I made peanut butter, ginersnaps and chocolate chip.  I'm thinking of making the pizzelles this afternoon.  I hope that everyone is having a good day!

Respected Contributor

SISD--The last time I got Plantation Shutters, that was 15 years ago, I got them through Home Depot and I can't remember what brand they were but they were nice and looked the same as the day I got them!  I hope the shutters I bought this time last too.  I'm hoping that the cleaning services are resonable.  DH told me when we moved to get one.  I told him I just wanted to get a little settled first.  I have one friend that has one come in every two weeks and my neighbor has her service come every three weeks.  

Viva--My washer has a Max Line in the dispenser that shows you how much detergent, I use liquid, to put in.  I've never had any trouble with having too much suds  and my clothes have always come out clean.  I do have a deep wash cycle that will use more water if I need it.  I use the deep wash cycle for heavy things and my towels.  I have a top loading washer.

Mochahoney--I was getting confused too!  I thought your knee surgery was planned for tomorrow!  Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

hey everyone

not much today. sheet day didn't think i would ever get wash finished. heavy blankets now, so that adds a couple of loads.

finally got chores completed, did get my walk in. last load in dryer.

I think 2TBspoon measure is the best to use in that washer. I too have that line thingy in my laundry soap dispenser, but when I use that, sometimes I have soap loaded on the washer door, i know then i will have to redo a quick rinse cycle when load is finished  to make sure all laundry soap is out of the clothes. just have this OCD thing about to much laundry soap.

ok guys, clothes ready for folding and lunch .,

will check in later.

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone,

I’m doing my volunteer work, but I did want to take a minute to say hi to you all. I got my hair cut today and my stylist was shocked at how much hair I’ve  lost. I am taking a medication for RA that causes hair loss. I’m going to see my rheumatologist on Friday and will discuss this with him. Hopefully, there will be a solution. I got a robot vacuum and I love it. It does such a good job. Maisy doesn’t like it. She barks at it. Hopefully, she’ll get used to it. 

Mochahoney, I will be thinking of you and sending prayers your way tomorrow. I know you will feel much better. 

Thinking of you all and blessings to everyone. ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD@snardy@viva923@Hayfield@MariotaMurielle

Ok so LaLexi🎀 has PNEUMONIA! 

I find this hard to believe but it was confirmed by X-ray. When they FaceTime us last night, it was hard to tell that there was anything wrong! I’m happy for that...and she did get started on medicine last night. Oh my!

@MariotaMurielle

Thanks for letting us know the approximate time for tomorrow! As @SleeplessinSD said, soon you will be out and over this hurdle, and on the path to total repair!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~