Trusted Contributor

Re: “2018”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, please join us!

And a Happy New Year to all of you!! 

My very best wishes for 2018. I pray it's a healthy one. 

It will be an exciting year in our family, I'm looking forward to all the changes.

God's blessings to all as we enter the 2018 book and close 2017.

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year!❤️

8FC55A5E-501A-43BD-B1C1-53DA77A679A3.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

Happy 2018! May we all have a happy & healthy new year!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone here a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. I look forward to continuing our friendship. 

Trusted Contributor

WELCOME TO ALL OF OUR NEW POSTERS!!!  LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Another new year to enjoy with our many friends, old and new.  Today will be a quiet day at home.  DH will be watching football today and I may watch the Rose Parade.  We are having ribs for dinner.  It was a quiet New Years Eve for us.  We never go out on New Years Eve.  Wishing everyone a blessed day!!

Respected Contributor

Good Morning & Happy New Year!  We never go out New Year's Eve but we're hosting a small dinner party of 8 today, they're coming around 3.  I ordered a Honey Baked Ham, yum!

Snardy--Having lunch with your son's sounds like a wonderful tradition!  I know you mentioned downsizing and moving a time or two and wonder if you're still thinking about it?  

Justjazzmom--We only got about an inch of snow but it's really cold and it's going to continue to be cold for the rest of the week.  I'm working Thursday for a co-worker--yikes, I'm going to freeze but it should be really slow, most people should be back to work or in school by Thursday.

SISD--Is your fire pit one that you had built or is a a portable one?  I've seen a few really nice fire pits on Wayfair and may just get one when we move.  I want to have a fire pit built but I think that my have to wait.  Once we move into the house, we're going to need so many things, like window treatments, etc. but I do want a fire pit!

Katte--How are you feeling?  I hope a little better.  

Mochahoney--I know you said you weren't reading our posts but just in case, I do hope that 2018 will be a good year for your family.  Thinking about your DD.

Valued Contributor

🎉🎉🎉 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 🎉🎉🎉.  Wishing everyone a healthy and peaceful new year.  Blessings to you all! ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

Happy New Year!

@katte, I’m so glad you found us, and I hope everyone else does to. Last night was quiet for us. We watched TCM, and as usual, I fell asleep early. This morning, DH is making omelettes, and we’re watching the Rose Parade. The sun is shining, but It’s chilly there right now, I think I heard in the 50’s. 😉 it brings back memories of being in high school where a bunch of us would go and spend the night there for a good seat/view. Fun times, but now I like watching it on TV by our fireplace. DS will be over later to watch the games. Our DIL just texted me if I feel like shopping sales for a bit. Right now, no, but we’ll see. 

I pray and hope today is the beginning of better/improved health and less suffering and sadness for all our friends going through any difficulties. May God bless us all!

@Hayfield, Our firepit is portable. We got it at Lowes and really like it. Have a great time today!😊

Waving Hi to Snardy, RetRN, Catwhisperer, Mochahoney, JustJazzMom, Loves and all our friends. “Welcome” to our new posters! 😊❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

11080973-7F63-4426-A529-FBD7798E9C97.gif

92AED33C-24B3-4126-9722-946DDB8EBD94.jpeg

Happy 2018 my friends❣️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~