Honored Contributor

Re: “2018”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, please join us!

hey guys

hay another chapter is almost finished in your book of life. last of the moving from apt to house and finally you can create your own living enviorment.

not much here. did much cleaning as usual . going to dd house this afternoon, so have much to do.

will check in later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The light is at the end of the tunnel @Hayfield. Soon to be living in one place instead of 2!

Hope you have a great visit with your DD @viva923

Is the temperature in your apartment less today @catwhisperer?

It’s a beautiful fall day here. I’m in a L/S sweater. Today I started putting more perennials to bed like some astilbes & hostas. I also started to cut back some more roses so they won’t whip around in the winter winds. 

I made a trip to Home Depot to use a product not what it was intended for. Foam pipe insulation cut to fit around the wheeled hose reel where the metal pipe rests upon the pavers. I am seeing rust stains from this pipe & rather than paint with Rustoleum, I decided to cover it instead! Genius using foam rubber as it cushions the pipe & prevents the pipe from exuding more rust! 

Now to figure out how to get rust stains off of brick!

Have a great Saturday. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom...it's another hot one today. Smiley Sad   It's supposed to cool down some tomorrow. 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much going on tonight.  Watching some of my old 1940’s movie.

not much else going on.  We brought home 2 of our kids tonight.  Mom/dad wanted a quiet night together just the 2 of them. We gave the kids baths,washed hair. The kids are all nice and warm.

not much else guys, see all the morn.

Honored Contributor

Stopping by for a minute...I hope everyone had a happy, healthy day!😊❤️

1A2A7939-9C78-4284-AE4F-3E008CC4FD89.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Afternoon--It's gotten chilly here!  I found my sweatshirt for taking walks.  We're just doing more of the same, unpacking and trying organize things but at least I can say we're making some real progress.  I got most of the dresser drawers lined and will do more today.  I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

IJustjazzmom--I don't think I'd order red gloves on line, I'd want to make sure they're the right shade of red.  I was trying to pick pavers to go border our stamped concrete where the fire pit is and I was having a hard time picking a color,  the stamped concret is a medium tan shade and I wanted a darker shade to border it, I hope I guessed right since I just don't have time to go look at them.  

Respected Contributor

Viva--I love movies from the 30's & 40's!  Enjoy your granchildren!  How do you like your new washer?

Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day. had the 2 grandkids, dh took them out shopping for awhile this morn,they also went out for lunch=brunch. we had an event to attend this afternoon. 

the 2 kids were picked up by mom/dad about 1230pm, dh and i got ready for our event had to be there by 1pm. the place was packed to say the least standing room only. i forgot my bench cushions and back rest.was one hurting gal by time event ended. sat in this most uncomfortable bench from 1-4pm. 

came home did some gentle wash dried most in dryer, rest i hung to dry overnight

wow,did it get windy, gale force winds since late last night. did have rain early this morn, sun came out about 9am.

ok guys will check in later.

Hay,the washer is OK. still getting use to it. did some pretty big loads. i put in required amount of laundry pods,and not sure if that is enough. using warm water again,since you use very little in a front loader.

dh says wash is getting clean. i sure hope so. a huge load, i mean fills agitator totally up is 1 hour 20 minutes. 

not much else. will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD@viva923@Hayfield@catwhisperer@JustJazzmom

Asking for opinions: front door color?

current.        Alternative 1 gray-taupe

9EA90401-1A43-43B7-B702-277D9029888E.jpeg2BA8A173-8929-497F-BDE2-F86E05EA1B09.jpeg

@viva923

So exciting having a new washer!

@SleeplessinSD

Thank you for the beautiful evening picture!

@Hayfield

Almost to the finish line!

@catwhisperer

Hoping your temps are on the decrease!

@JustJazzmom

You are getting so much done!

@MariotaMurielle

Hope your weekend went well!

I have to say ahem @Hayfield we were not sad when Purdue beat OSU! Of course, both teams were the nemesis of IU !

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~