Honored Contributor

Re: “2018”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, please join us!

Good Night Friends...be blessed!😊❤️

87CA5617-2FAA-4C0D-AE47-4A774F29DFE2.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD

beautiful graphic!

3956FC77-B785-478F-A679-222EA9E3546B.pngHappy Wednesday!

running late, but headed to the derm this morning...all my questions are written down!💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--DH got the oil changed yesterday, cost $40 less here!  I had my pickleball class, the backhand, yesterday.  The backhand is hard but had fun!  Then I went to the house before I went back to the apartment and met our other neighbors, they're from Columbus, Ohio and really nice.  They are excited too but the wife isn't moving down permantely until next May when she retires, guess her DH is moving down without her!   We took our walk this morning, then have errands to run, then meeting our other friends for dinner at the club house, it's buger night!  I hope that everyone is having a good day!

Respected Contributor

Mochahoney--You asked what pickleball is, well it's a game played on a court, like tennis only smaller and you use a paddle, not a raquet and a whiffle type ball.  The score is kept different than tennis too.  It's a game that really has taken off in the last few years.  Mostly older folks play it.  It's a way to make friends and keep active.  A group of people, retired people got together, bought 2.5 acres of land and build a building that houses 6 pickleball court.  There is also a pickeball club in the community where we live but they only have outdoor courts.  I like playing indoors in this heat but once the humidity goes down DH and I will go and play on the outside courts.  I'm not ready to play with people yet, so I'm taking lessons.  Tomorrow morning I have a practice game with other people also learning to play.  I hope I explained it OK!

Respected Contributor

Justjazzmom--I think it's taking longer to build your garage than it's taking to build my house!!!  I'm going shopping for baby gifts today, my nephew and his wife had a little boy the beginning of July and my other nephew and his girlfriend are having a little boy in December.  I got a 30% off coupon from Kohls, so I should get come good bargains!!!

Honored Contributor

hello guys

notmuch right now. got walk in, have to fold clothes they are ready.

Moch, top looks comfortable

Hay, have heard of pickleball (guess there a couple leagues here but don't have  clue where). Never has seen it played.

ok guys. that is all for now. will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon! More things on 'punch list' completed.

Sprinkler folks resolved (fingers crossed) the 'sink hole' situation in lawn. A coupling was loose might be the culprit.

Contractor installed the molding around the interior of the steel door, and along the floor where old molding was where now baseboard heat is located. He also added additional support to the stairs leading to the platform. Also installed the crossbeam of the gate into place. Electrician was here to do final inspection for the Underwriter's Lab permit which then gets shown to the Town Inspector. The garage door is being installed right now along with the opener.

Garage Door Installation 8-22-18.JPG

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hello guys

Justjazz, wow garage is really taking shape and almost finished.

got walk in this p.m.. picked up mail.

Verizon came, changed out box on back of house. hope this fixes my problem. so far so good.

this is about all for now guys, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD@viva923@JustJazzmom@Hayfield@MariotaMurielle

Got back from derm this morning with some new instructions:

wash with this new CETAPHIL proderma foam and moisturize with the lotion shown. This moisturizer is hard to find anywhere! Everybody must be going to the derm around here and all are being told to use this.

8B6E1455-042A-467D-87A2-654803F53300.jpeg

I have been having these same issues: extremely sensitive; seemingly very dry and scaly on the surface. When I add any creams/moisturizers it just makes the scales worse or it makes my face break out.

RX: minocycline (antibiotic) and elidel cream (anti-inflammatory). I have a form of perioral dermatitis.

a scalp biopsy in 6 weeks

He will check my blood tests — thinks thyroid may be involved.

It was a very good appt...he is a very handsome guy (is older than when I last saw him 15 years ago) imagine that!

Picture of Doctor and me with no make-up!

1710FFA4-3981-492C-9E16-84F54DEEC45E.jpegYes, exactly.💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey everyone

not much since last post.

Loves that stuff you pictured on the posts I believe is the stuff that my grand daugh uses. She has severe exzema. 

Not much else guys. See all tomorrow