Respected Contributor

Re: 2015 Beauty Favorites -- what are yours??

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE that Laura Mercier Artist palette looks pretty! Great colors for me, lol.

The Becca undereye highlighter sounds nice but I don't need my undereyes highlighted by any means, lolololol.

@HappyDaze, do you have hazel eyes? I don't recall. Mine are blue, and I really love all of the flattering and versatile looks I can get with this palette! I like the brightener (not really a highlighter - wrong word!) for use under a concealer, to counteract darkness. I don't have a ton, but I like the effect it gives. It has a nice smooth, creamy texture, too. 

Valued Contributor

I discovered Rapidlash, which has given me long, thick lashes,and Witch Hazel as a toner.

Regular Contributor

Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips! Actually healed my horribly chapped lips, and I've tried everything!!

Also love Bare Minerals 5 in 1 cream eyeshadows and the new Bold Gel Matte lipstick

Urban Decay matte Revolution lipstick

Alterna Caviar Clinical Daily Densifying Foam

Eva NYC Speed it Up Blow Dry Spray

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Long time favorite:

isomers BB and copperP

WEN 2 years and loving the CCs

Retin A

2015 best list

WEN SC - my hair is straight, straight, straight, and I've never had much luck with styling.  But, with WEN SC, I'm able to have a looooong bob with ends curved under, and NO split or damaged ends.

Jane Iredale eye colors, I use as eye liners.  Love, love, love.

Drunk Elephant - vit C.  Great but SO expensive!  I keep looking for a dupe!

@FUTURE  thanks for starting this thread.  I've made notes of many things to try.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras