Super Contributor

ok, hi and i am a showergel hoarder.

and i cant stop. so i have made a decision. i am not going to stop. i am going to give myself a reasonable budget per month of toiletry expenses, and hold myself accountable to that. anything left over, can kick over into the next month, but i cannot borrow from an upcomming month.

heres the reason: i have put myself on several "no showergel diets" before and was able to do well for a while, then i "binged" at christmastime, and bought a whole bunch of flavors that i am not over the moon about. they are o.k. but, i am sick of o.k., because it just adds to my guilt and i still have to use it up, and then i feel guilty buying something that i really want.

so i decided on a budget. that way, if i want another showergel, and it is in my budget, then i will get it. and guilt wont factor in. kind of like the 'deal-a-meal" of cosmetics purchasing! lol! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}i think it may help moderate me more than previous approaches,

anyone else want to share any new approaches for 2011???

happy new year ladies, and looking forward to a fun year in 2011!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

belleandme