Trusted Contributor

20% off at Beauty.com

[ Edited ]

Beauty.com is having a 20% off Friends and Family sale this Tuesday through Friday.  I'm planning to pick up a couple of the items I had planned to purchase at Sephora, which will likely be offering only 15% off.  Beauty.com doesn't carry everything on my list, but I'll take the extra 5% savings where I can get it!  

Trusted Contributor

This is completely off topic, but hope you can help. How does one start a new post in the forum? I'm logged in. I do not see any way to start a new topic and the help feature does not give any instructions. Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 20% off at Beauty.com

[ Edited ]

@Dorothy11, Click on the forum title (to the left) in which you want to post (in this case, beauty), and you should see a "New Message" button at the top of the screen (under "View all Forum Topics").  That will take you to a screen where you can compose your post.

Hope that helps.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you! Check out my post about the the article in the Washington Post.

Trusted Contributor

Don't forget to use mrrebates for an additional 7% rebate!

Respected Contributor

@vac wrote:

Beauty.com is having a 20% off Friends and Family sale this Tuesday through Friday.  I'm planning to pick up a couple of the items I had planned to purchase at Sephora, which will likely be offering only 15% off.  Beauty.com doesn't carry everything on my list, but I'll take the extra 5% savings where I can get it!  

-----------------------------------

I'm going to do the same, although I should get 20 percent at Sephora. This will be the first year in several that I won't make VIB and it doesn't matter. I can get as good or better deals elsewhere and their perks are nothing that interest me anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hey, thanks for the heads up.