Honored Contributor

20% Off Full Size Fragrances (1oz&Up) & One Day Delivery

And before anyone mentions it, perfume is not "makeup" Smiley Happy

You can read details about on the Sephora page.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 20% Off Full Size Fragrances (1oz&Up) & One Day Delivery

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

Thanks for sharing.

I'm perplexed and contemplating ordering Tom Ford's Oud Wood, from Sephora, which BTW, I'd ordered from Nordies on Nov 30th. I have yet to receive my package and the delivery date has been bumped to tomorrow the 14th. No tracking updates from FedEx and I've lost confidence in receiving this purchase. I'd ordered a special configuration which included the purse atomizer and 1.7oz edp. Plus, I see this has sold out online at Nordies too. Grrrrr. I am not a happy camper.

FedEx also messed up a prior TF order I'd placed with Nordies. They're just awful in my locale.

Decisions, decisions ...

Honored Contributor

Is it less expensive with Sephora's sale?  Order from Sephora and if you get your TF from Nordstrom, you can send it back.  I love that fragrance.  I'm on my 2nd 1oz bottle.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

I don't believe the purse sized spray would be considered full size. So if I duplicated the Nordies order it would be $42 more with Sephora. 

Editing to add that Nordies offered 15% off on most of TF items. Still available too

Esteemed Contributor

Actually Nordies prices are a tad cheaper than Sephora. I'd ordered the 1oz too and it was a couple dollars less than the 20% offered now.

I also ordered a gifty sampler of six TF fragrances and I'm really enjoying experiencing the variety. 

Honored Contributor

Wow - you post ALOT of advertising here for other retailers @monicakm Do you buy anything at QVC and HSN - the companies associated to this forum?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have purchased one item in the last two years.  I would purchase more if they had what I wanted, at the price I can get it elsewhere and FREE shipping.  Apparently it's not against the rules here to shop elsewhere and talk about it.  If you have a problem with it, then "Wow", you'd be better off not letting it bother you. And it's not advertising any more than anyone else is advertising when they post in the "what did you buy this week?" thread or any other thread.

Contributor

Pretty rude for an "honored contributor"

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I have purchased one item in the last two years.  I would purchase more if they had what I wanted, at the price I can get it elsewhere and FREE shipping.  Apparently it's not against the rules here to shop elsewhere and talk about it.  If you have a problem with it, then "Wow", you'd be better off not letting it bother you. And it's not advertising any more than anyone else is advertising when they post in the "what did you buy this week?" thread or any other thread.

That's so true @monicakm 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life