Frequent Contributor

2 Items still in "Processing" from last Wednesday

I ordered 4 items last Wednesday on Easy Does It Day and 3 of them were WEN items. I finally shipped yesterday but my TT 32ox and my BGT Oil are still in processing.

What's up with that?

Respected Contributor

Re: 2 Items still in ""Processing"" from last Wednesday

My guess if it is shipping from QVC they are waiting for a WEN shipment to come in to re-stock their inventory. They try to forecast sales but sometimes demand can exceed their inventory.
Honored Contributor

I posted "WACKY TRACKNG" a few days ago. I can't track any order the way I used to. Maybe there's an adjustment period due to the new shipping charges and the heavy ordering from a Easy Pay Day, but things are really wonky.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered quite a few things. All the UPS items were received yesterday or today. The US mail ones are wherever. Then the 2 Wen items were shipped just yesterday and today.

Regular Contributor

My WEN orders from Easy Pay Day last week were all "In Processing" until this afternoon. Thats 6 days! I haven't bought anything from QVC in about a year, so didn't know if this is the new "normal" since the shipping cost changes.

Trusted Contributor

My last order from Easy Pay Day finally shipped yesterday. I think it was just due to the high order volume due to the special event that day. The only other time I recall having that problem recently was when I pre-ordered the WEN March TSV. Since it was a pre-order you probably can't go by that--maybe they didn't have it in stock yet or something.

Respected Contributor

This thread caused me to check my 2 Wednesday orders. One shipped on the 13th and the second on the 15th. Not too bad.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order anything on easy pay day. My last few orders took a long time in processing. One item sat there for 7 days!

Super Contributor

Placed an order. It was in processing with no updates...and today it arrived! Quite fast, just no updates along the way. Worked for me.

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 rosiesmom said:

I ordered 4 items last Wednesday on Easy Does It Day and 3 of them were WEN items. I finally shipped yesterday but my TT 32ox and my BGT Oil are still in processing.

What's up with that?

Did it occur to you to call Customer Service and ask ?