Frequent Contributor

Re: $2.99 shipping for Skinn show this weekend!!!!

Thanks, I am really interested in the Crème Reverse. I have never tried it...

Honored Contributor

14 hours to launch! List of skinn orders ready for submission, check. Food & libations, check. Once 5p hits, it's time for pink grapefruit margaritas (pre-made gallon jugs from costco-my new summer drink), and homemade guacamole. Woohoo!!! We should start a food & drink recipe exchange specifically designed for skinn marathons ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Is the $2.99 shipping special for any method of payment or is it for their CC only?

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. That is great news!
Super Contributor

On 7/24/2014 turquoisebb said:

Is the $2.99 shipping special for any method of payment or is it for their CC only?

If you use their cc you get free s/h with beauty purchase over $75.00.
Frequent Contributor

Yipee! And - they have already posted MANY reduced preferred and Anniversary Prices! AND - free shipping for CC holders NOW in effect! (Just ordered my first sets - no additional costs!!) I reinstated my cc just for this purpose! The TTV are really great values - can't wait for these! Have fun everyone -- and hold on to your wallets -- this is going to be a doozie!

Honored Contributor

*shakes fist at myshell* darn you, ENABLER!!! I need that body oil! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe how excited I am about a stupid cosmetics show on a shopping channel. This is just nuts! Great pricing and even better shipping charges. This will be an expensive weekend for me -- and a whole lot of other ladies too! At least I'm not alone. Even some girlfriends will be watching and we'll be burning up the phone lines. It's a frenzy, I tell ya!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

On 7/24/2014 turquoisebb said:

Any form!

Super Contributor

I wonder if he is going to have any ""free with kit purchase"" gifts. I've got some great gifts from him.