Esteemed Contributor

Re: $2.99 shipping for Skinn show this weekend!!!!

On 7/26/2014 Fredee said: @BlingQueen022, it does absorb into the skin. Just give it a few minutes. I tried it in my hair and it was a little heavy in texture(I have very fine hair). But it smelled divine. Hubby was like, "mmmmm you smell good."
Hi there Fredee! Thanks so much for responding. I'm glad it gets absorbed. I will definitely try it, but in a day I'm not working, lol. I probably won't try it on hair though because my hair is short and layered. I use texturizing products on hair. Will probably be good to use on the back of your heels and feet too.
Super Contributor

On 7/26/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/26/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 7/26/2014 BellaCarro said:

okay since the body oil is 6 oz instead of 4, the TTV sounds like a good deal. I figure I can sell the 2 cleansers and the dermappeal on ebay for cheap just to make a few bucks back. I can't wait to try the body oil!!

Yeah, finally! I sure hope you love it.

Thanks BC! Smiley Happy The hand cream sounds nice too so I will keep that. I used the 10% off code as well.

I considered 306-507 but decided against it. I'm hold strong. Other than the oil I just don't want anything and will wind up with stuff I won't use. I still have some left, too.

I considered that one too but it is the same price as the TTV but the oil is 2 oz more. I don't know why they kept saying the oils is DOUBLE the amount of the normal oil. Last time I checked, double amount of 4.2 would be 8.4 not 6.7. Wink I will NOT be using/trying the 2 cleanser or dermappeal but, like I said, I will sell on ebay.

I'm passingSmiley Sad It is a great deal and I so want that oil. I'm hoping some will pop up on eBay. I have tried the night cleanser and liked it ok. The day cleanser has some irritants in it that I don't want on my skin. I know I won't use the dermappeal. I just hate wasting and I'm really tired of getting stuff I'm not going to use. That's one reason I've switched to brands that have good deals and I can order what I want.

Honored Contributor

Yes, for sure all of the individual items will be popping up on ebay very soon!!!

Super Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Shelbelle said:

Yes, for sure all of the individual items will be popping up on ebay very soon!!!

Yep, I'll be looking for that oil. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}