Respected Contributor

17 Items on easy pay today.....Oh no!

Geez I was going to be good, then I looked, the 613 kit on easy pay, this is not looking good for me!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

Re: 17 Items on easy pay today.....Oh no!

Yes! I saw that. There may be some other things going on when the show gets closer this weekend so try to hold out! You may find something you want more. This way you're not over run with so much stuff! Did you get in on the black Friday sale? Chaz had free shipping and 20% off. That was great! I love 613 too. The oil is amazing. I like Wen Men a bit better but there is only the cleansing conditioner. I use it as a body wash too and a leave in but there is no matching styling creme. I'm hoping Chaz makes one.

Respected Contributor

Re: 17 Items on easy pay today.....Oh no!

On 12/3/2014 sjk73 said:

Yes! I saw that. There may be some other things going on when the show gets closer this weekend so try to hold out! You may find something you want more. This way you're not over run with so much stuff! {#emotions_dlg.lol}Did you get in on the black Friday sale? Chaz had free shipping and 20% off. That was great! I love 613 too. The oil is amazing. I like Wen Men a bit better but there is only the cleansing conditioner. I use it as a body wash too and a leave in but there is no matching styling creme. I'm hoping Chaz makes one.

No I didn't order on black Friday because I just had gotten the TSV...I was hoping their would be great deals on the 5th when he is here...Easy pays are my weakness!...but your right, it's not that far to wait...I haven't tried the Men Wen but am sure I will...613 styling crème is my fav, it's the only thing of Wen my Husband will use, but he is hooked on it now>>>>