Respected Contributor

16OZ. Pumpkin, Fall Apple Spice or Pear On Now!

Just was browsing and saw it there. Don't know how long.

Respected Contributor

Re: 16OZ. Pumpkin, Fall Apple Spice or Pear On Now!

I read about this on another thread. Thanks for the update. This is a much better option if you are unsure about the formula, either have never used it, or for the new formula.

Honored Contributor

thanks for the heads up! I am going to wait to see if he offers the 3pc set of the Pear one. If it is the same price as SHP, it was about $36 for all three, whereas just the 16oz alone is $32.

Respected Contributor

Yeah, because someone was interested in 16oz. instead of 32 so when I saw it I wanted everyone to know. I'm glad when someone posts something I'm interested in too.

Respected Contributor

This is funny! It's like being at an auction. Did you ever see those on this one jewelry channel. On Saturday night they have luxury night and they'll bring out only one piece of it's kind. Usually something in the range of 7,000 to 15,000. It's for people who like to buy and sell or acquire these kinds of pieces for aire looms. I get crazy watching it.

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

thanks for the heads up! I am going to wait to see if he offers the 3pc set of the Pear one. If it is the same price as SHP, it was about $36 for all three, whereas just the 16oz alone is $32.

That SHP kit was an OTO so it was probably a little less, but the 3 piece kits I got prior to that were just about $40. Still, a better deal than the 16oz alone if you are interested in even one of the other products. For me, those kits are the best way to try those products out. And with FGP, I liked the scent of the oil and mist better than the cc. I am going to try and hold out for the FTP set too, hopefully it doesn't get presented when I am on vacation in September and sold out by the time I get back!!!

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 sueinsf said:

That SHP kit was an OTO so it was probably a little less, but the 3 piece kits I got prior to that were just about $40. Still, a better deal than the 16oz alone if you are interested in even one of the other products. For me, those kits are the best way to try those products out. And with FGP, I liked the scent of the oil and mist better than the cc. I am going to try and hold out for the FTP set too, hopefully it doesn't get presented when I am on vacation in September and sold out by the time I get back!!!

Maybe if we are lucky it will be the OTO IF the TSV sells out early- might that be possible?

Respected Contributor

When the 3 piece kit is finally available, I believe the price will be higher than in the past. The 16 oz. has increased from $29 to $32.82, so I would imagine that the 3 piece kit will be a little higher than in the past, probably anywhere from $43 to $45. Maybe someone like bebe or bruingirl can answer this question for us. Bruingirl always seems to have new information about Wen. Probably since she goes to Chaz's salon.

Respected Contributor

HappyDaze -- It is always possible that it will show up as an OTO, although who knows when?

susan25 -- It might be at a slightly higher price. I think the SHP kit regular price was around $44 or $44.50? So maybe we can hope for an OTO $36-$40. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

It's in the system. I just saw it.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012